me? buying american?

Chevy will be releasing the Cruze next year as a replacement for the Cobalt and Aveo. It’s going to be built in Ohio, and is reported to get 45mpg! If they come through on that figure, and it comes in a stick, I’m interested.

Anyone else see it yet?

With how many miles you put on a car, look at the chevy volt. its gonna be available in 2010. however, they’re $45k or so.

**** the volt. With the kind of driving I do, the gas engine would always be running.

A prius would be ideal, but I’m not that into them

get a full out electric car and just plug in at work. :blue:

Hah. That would only work when business was very slow

wtf do you drive again?

06 Scion XA

Bought new last May, just hit 52000.

the cruze should be a decent gas mileage car. 1.4l turbo, cant remember if it was a diesel or not.

Only diesel in europe.

But now I’ve seen the honda crz and have no interest in anything else.

CRZ is cool but I don’t think there’s any indication of a production version? From what I read the CRZ was basically a “styling exercise” for the some “High Tech Sporty” design scheme? Honda is pretty conservative and not exactly known for bringing concept cars to market - especially considering the economy now, I’m not sure a “hybrid sports car” is where they’re going in 09. Have you seen news on what the CRZ styling is supposedly being put into? My guess is that it won’t be anything like the CRZ itself (although the S2000 replacement is supposedly on the horizon).

:gives: i want my f n PIZZA!!!

I saw the banner on the side of the ohio plant. Looks pretty cool.

I thought the Cruze was going to be the replacement for the Aveo? I don’t know that there are any plans to end the Cobalt or G5 yet???

Edit: Just saw it’s going to replace the Cobalt. Which is good because I think they have worse build quality than my Cavalier, which is pretty bad.

American, German, Japaneese, whatever you buy… its going to be gay… your just into those kind of cars.

x2

:rolleyes:

I drive to Toronto on EIGHT gallons of gas.

Just one question…why are you driving to Toronto?

I drove to Detroit on about 8.5 gallons. 35 mpg.

Espionage.

Seriously though, it’s probably my favorite major city. It’s as similar to New York as you can get without having to endure NY’s atrocious filth and stench. I’ll be there again on 12/5.

x4 doesnt look to bad too