Me + Electronics = BAD

So, I get an iPod for christmas, yayyy… I sync it to my laptop, my laptop shits the bed. Soooo, I try to sync it to my brother’s pc, doesn’t work. Apple can’t figure out why, cuz I’ve been on the phone with them and to the store, they all ate a big bowl o’ stupid or something.

I get it to the store, it sync’s RIGHT UP with his apple computer (figures) so I come home, uninstall iTunes and all it’s components as directed, only to reinstall the crap to get the same effing bullshit pop ups telling me to basically GOOO FUCK myself when I try to put music on my iPod, basically, six hours of my life, WASTED downloading music.

Can anyone help???

you’re a woman

I can handle dvd players and stereo’s and stuff, but I’m willing to bed I can crash any computer or computer like device you put in my hands. lol

I just wanna know how the hell to get this thing loaded with music. Otherwise, it’s a really expensive paperweight. :frowning:

And congrats for pointing out the obvious, now… do you have any pointers on how to unfuck this situation???

I can actually help… but were gonna need some boobs posted first

http://www.xcomment.com/g3/img/poster___boobs052708113237.gif

Not what I had in mind… but I couldnt figure out how to get my ipod music back to a different computer so I downloaded this http://www.xilisoft.com/ipod-rip.html. Bad part is it cost moneys.

Boooo… not the help I wanted. I hate Apple, and I hate this iPod, but I hate this computer most of all.

And you have to admit… my post was quite clever. :slight_smile:

I knew exactly what you were going to do. If you had followed my instructions… I might have helped you more.

ORRRR… you could have done nothing at all except talk shit. Besides, that pic was WAY more appropriate than a picture of mine, besides the boobies, you had the motivational little quote!!! :lol

Put iTunes into manual mode

This shows you how

Thanks, but I can’t even get this stupid piece of crap computer to recognize the iPod. It does sometimes, then I’ll go to try and put it in manual mode and iTunes freezes. Other times I’ll plug it in and get one of two messages, ‘Cannot something something this iPhone’ or “USB Device is corrupted or malfuntioning” or some bull.

Hm, sounds like you’re dealing with a bunch of junk. A friend had the same issue and the manual mode fixed it.

I’ve tried it on two different computers and same outcome. :frowning: But the guy at the Apple store hooked it into his laptop and POOF, it popped up. I hate computers and they hate me.

Apple products suck ass!!! Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance.

^ He speakth the truth

Try a new cable? Or the USB port on your comp is dumpy.

use sharepod (google it)

if u cant figure it out, sell it to me for cheap

Thats pretty sweet. Itunes was the whole reason I would never own an iPood. I still prefer my Zune, the interface is so much better thought out. But I guess its trendy to have an Apple product. :facepalm

NICE CAR BUT NEEDS A DROP.