iPod help

Yeah so this fucking thing is retarded…

I’m borrowing an ipod, it has shit on it, I want to ADD shit to it. It wont let me.

Instruct.

as in syncing it with itunes?

apple did this on purpose.

so people cant take the ipod and just hook it up to another computer and take the music.

basically the ipod and your host computer becomes married… there is a work around for it. i figured it out a while ago, i forgot how to do it.

someone here will know.

Do you want to add everything on your computer or just certain stuff

I juist want to add 23 songs…I do not want to take anything off the ipod, only add to it

www.copypod.net seemed to work for all of my borrowed ipod type stuff

its a one way street with the marry thing. it would be easier and less headaches just to add you 23 songs to your friends laptop.

i think there is some utility on the net that might do it like in your sceanario.

however, when i was testing it back in the day, it messed things up and you lose everything and you have to re-sync with itunes.*

i <3 apple :stuck_out_tongue:

• actually it just formats it, the files are still there :snky:

EDIT What Joe said.

Or try PM’ing Minglor, I think he has a program to do that.

:bowdown: if this works

nope that doesn’t work…

Look here’s what I want to do

take 23 files and put them onto the ipod to be played. this is not my ipod. the computer the ipod is married to is not available

FUCK YOU APPLE AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT POS HARDWARE

do you care about the rest of the music on the ipod?

if you want send me the ipod and ill make it work :slight_smile:

If theres not a lot of music on the ipod, use that program to copy it all to your computer, then sync it with your comp so it copies everything, including the 23 songs. Then when you give it back to him and he re-syncs it with his, all your stuff will get wiped.

thats the exact reason i bought a cretive zen, ipods suck balls compared to pretty much any other mp3 player out there.

fuck ipod and the overpriced POS that it is

actually i synced up my pc formatted ipod to my friends iMac this weekend and transferred all his music to my ipod without loosing any of my music… so there is a way. Ipod Rip is good if you just want to steal from your pod to your pc

I add songs from my home pc and work pc all the times…just make sure u choose manual updates of library

how do I get it to recognize my computer as the one to work with…this seems to be the problem

all I want to do is put 23 fucking songs on it…I don’t give a shit about the junk that’s on there now

unplug it

open i tunes

plug it in

itunes will reconize it

tell i tunes you want to use it

drag and drop

it wont let me…god I fucking hate apple

talk dirty to it.

bad cable?
bad i pod?
try another usb

restart computer.

I’m going to re-install itunes…fucking fucking shit…

Well now I’m never buying an apple product. I can understand not letting you rip files off of it…but not letting you put them on…arrrgg

ok, now i’m getting pretty pissed here…I’m watching it move the songs over…but they’re not showing up on the ipod