Me vs. 2008 Honda 1000RR

Me vs. local friend w/ 2008 Honda 1000RR. Slip on, sprocket, 155lb rider. 60 roll. He wasn’t far behind as I recall but I wasn’t focusing on what was behind me at those speeds, lol.

We might try it from 40 in the spring to see the difference. I’m guessing that he would pull out and I’d start to reel him in around 100 or so.

Not sure why, but inserting vids no longer works for me.

i think because you have the video set as only able to view with the link it does that.

nice work

Fucking.
Awesome.

youtu.be/g-ak86JXN10

Thanks man-song fits the vid well, 100 percent by chance. Literally the first song that came up lol

Awesome car and awesome kill however that is a horrible view and the song kills it because you can’t hear the car/bike.

That’s literally the first vid I’ve ever edited, give me some slack, lol! I can hear my car fairly well, and you can’t hear the bike because my windows are up, and well…he’s a little behind me. We tried to go on his 3 honks but I could not hear his horn at all, so I just went when I saw him go. I’ll work on the view next season.

Haha. If I were closer i’d help you out! What’d you record/edit with?

Windows live movie maker. Should of had my buddy filming too, but this mornings (unscheduled) events made this race a last minute thing (I had a 140lb passenger)

Nice work travis!

OooOOooOoOooooo

When ur confident, u learn to aim the camera backwords :slight_smile:

And you wanted to fuck around with my 600? that would have been a waste lol

You seemed confident that it’d be a good race. But, my car is quite a bit faster than when you rode in it.

It’s all good. I’d race your car with my G8 before I do it with the bike, not very safe lol Even tho it wouldnt even make sense to race you with the g8

not that street racing with anything is safe, but I’d take my chances with a car over bike

I told you jibb. My car mops up street bikes, and you have another 300whp.

I was racing 1000CC street bikes when you were 11, son:rofl

The bikes have gotten faster, along with my toys.

Ehh bikes are overrated dad. I’ve owned a few of em they were cool when I was 18 and a senior in high school and couldn’t afford a fast car.

Oh, I agree they are overrated, but some are fast as fuck, esp from lower speeds.

I may run the same bike from 40 next season to see the difference.

Don’t forget the bikes I’ve owned:lol The last one being a 2010 R1… They are fun don’t get me wrong. I’ll probably own another one some day. I just got to where I didn’t ride it much. It sure was nice having something that got good gas mileage though and was fun.

Buncha Jibbs in here.