me vs ZR700

When I get it back this week or next week the numbers will be different with the new turbo.

And yes, I made 520 or so. But I had some issues should have been lower, FPR was jacked way up and I had all that shit fixed with a new fuel system.

i would love to have power at 2500-3k…that would be the tits!!!

Build a real car:squint

Ray, when do u work? when spring hits and i start driving the ZED to work come into the arsenal and lets go for a ride. the TQ on my car has almost full TQ at 2000 rpms. its insane and impossible to hook.

what are u expecting on pump?

what on race?

i’m on 4-12 for this year… i will for sure…i didn’t have full boost till 5200K… i dont know what it’s going to be like this year…should be close to the same of a little better but with a little bigger turbo

oh yeah…let me know if you ever want that tee shirt back from the fair!! haha that night sucked

build a car!!!

Why I can just mooch off you big buddy

haha holy fucking like 10 years ago!!! wow! i almost got jumped that night by like 20 guilderland kids. haha. they had weapons and shit. me and ferris were like um…lets go. haha
aparently the chick i was fucking, her EX didnt like me and wanted to show my face how much with his brass knuckes and knife. so i bounced. could have used Big MATT in that situation.

guilderland is no joke

End the question with a question mark, u asshat!!

Is this why you go to the gym so much?

It was a statement not a question you fucking juiced up retard

huh? r u refering to my almost having to fight 20 dudes? i was with brett ferris!!! haha thats like negitive back. haha

thats funny…you cant mooch off of me…i’m broke as a joke!!!

it wasnt. it was clearly a question that was poorly exicuted. much like your life.

just playin, dont cry.

Lmao yea ferris will get you in the fight but after that you might as well have a broken leg and be missing an arm

Couple Henry’s in that situation and you are all set on firepower. Never met anyone like those guys, they should have a show like human wrecking balls.

Pump wont change much, cant push more than 18psi or so on pump gas now. Probably no more than 515-520whp.

Race should be in the 7xx whp @28PSI… car is getting dynod today.

Car will run C16 90% of the time.

So when does the garage queen come home?

Car’s getting on the dyno now in NJ… should be going to get her truck and trailer, tommorow morning… I’ll snap a few pics of the minor stuff I had done :slight_smile:

Car was ready awhile ago, weather has been owning me though.