Meat heads and Fitness BROS I need your assistances

While im not as well versed as these guys I’ll agree with the flase sense of energy.

Eating Paleo has taught me one big thing, my lack of energy was due to my diet. Cutting out massive ammounts glutton/carbs/starches/sugars and eating meats, fruist and veggies has changed my energy levels completely.

I work in an office all day… By 1-2PM I wanted to pass out, I could have 1 cup of coffe, I could have 6 and a red bull, it did not matter by the mid day I wanted to sleep. I’d get home from work at 5 and just nearly pass out on the couch. Now changing my diet I have energy throughout the day, my concentration is much better and when i get home I don’t mind doing things. I don’t feel completely drained.

It’s been tough for sure. I’ve had a couple days (today being one of them) where I did not plan and had to go get something like a chopped salad from subway as a better option. But I generally eat a few eggs in the morning, big bowl of fruit, have some lunch, some almonds as a snack if I get hungry, ill eat dinner… have some more fruit/veggies…

My body feels like its hungry 24/7 but I feel great, and althought a pain in the as to plan out meals everyday and having to plan so you don’t have to last minute something together… It’s one of the better things I’ve done for myself.

Edit: it may take a bit for your body to get itself on track, but if you can hold out on caffeine eventually youll feel much better. However a black cup of coffee in the morning isnt anything all that terrible for you.