Meatheads talking about eachother's meat and increasing the size of their meat. MEAT.

CEE is a nice way to toss your money in the garbage. CEE quickly degrades into the useless waste product creatinine. Good ole (cheap) creatine monohydrate, on the other hand, remains almost 100% intact. I’ll quote the research:

“CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.”

http://www.cr-technologies.net/cee.html

As for NO2, post up your research evidence backing your claims. As for casein being over-rated, that’s not true. I’ve looked at all the studies related to casein. And I literally mean ALL of them. whey-casein blends are beating whey-only proteins for strength & bodycomp improvement by 2-1 (in terms of number of studies that compared them head-to-head over a period of weeks).