Meatheads talking about eachother's meat and increasing the size of their meat. MEAT.

Is this to catch a predator or something??? LMAO

:rofl:ninja

I missed 2 routines this week due to the holidays, but not sweating it at all. I actually missed nothing over Christmas!

It wasnt closed all day. My mom went there in the morning.

CEE is a nice way to toss your money in the garbage. CEE quickly degrades into the useless waste product creatinine. Good ole (cheap) creatine monohydrate, on the other hand, remains almost 100% intact. I’ll quote the research:

“CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.”

http://www.cr-technologies.net/cee.html

As for NO2, post up your research evidence backing your claims. As for casein being over-rated, that’s not true. I’ve looked at all the studies related to casein. And I literally mean ALL of them. whey-casein blends are beating whey-only proteins for strength & bodycomp improvement by 2-1 (in terms of number of studies that compared them head-to-head over a period of weeks).

Good sir, I’m not sure who you are, but we most certainly do not quote “research” on this forum.

Wow. You sure do a lot of unneccessary shit, and you have a lot of learning to do. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m just being straight up. Whey is 26% BCAA, and most high-quality animal protein is 18-26% BCAA so unless you’re on a low-protein diet, you’re pissing money down your pipes. Furthermore, I’m assuming that we’re talking about a typical 60-75 minute weight training bout, not a marathon or triathlon, so If you properly time your preworkout meal, you should still have elevated aminos, glucose, & insulin in the blood even after the training bout is over. This nullifies the need to suck down quick-acting empty-calorie sugar like dextrose. This also nullifies the need to spike insulin postworkout. FYI, nutrient-mediated inhibition of protein breakdown is maxed-out with small rises in insulin. Let me also add that you can throw glutamine in the “waste of money” file as well. It has failed repeatedly at enhancing strength and/or body composition. Also, your body can use dietary BCAA to manufacture glutamine, if you’re really worried about it.

Travis invited me to this discussion. In the discussion, research was brought up, so guess what? Quoting it was relevant to the discussion. If you’re not interested in science or research, you can put me on ignore, broski.

You must’ve missed my sarcasm. Welcome to Shift518. :facepalm

Haha, my bad.

Thanks for the welcome.

I have no idea what kind of trouble Travis stirs up over here, but I can personally attest that he’s great guy all-around.

LOL We have 2 very different Travis’s on this forum, but I trust you’re talking about TurboTravis.

Welcome to the forum Alan, i shot ya an email a day or so ago about a nutrition regimen(Travis led me your way)

I just spoke to Alan, and he’s a couple days behind on emails due to new year. He said he will get back to you soon (which is his normal manner).

Awaiting Cliff and deadbeats responses to what Alan posted…

Ah ok cool, im not in a huuuge rush or anything. I want to see the responses as well, should be good:up

Alan will also set you up a workout plan to get you to your goals (which also works hand in hand with the nutrition plan as well).

what kinda price am i looking at??(just a ballpark)

Here ya go, lets clear this casein protein thing out first.

Alan - my statement about casein being over-rated was sarcasm. Travis is the one who reiterated that point several times throughout this thread and stated whatever I said he will not listen to because I’m a firm believer in nitric oxide.

So I’d like to thank you for proving my statement in regards to the casein protein / PM protein (which is the whey and casein mixed)… and also something I fully understood. I myself also read severa articles that a casein / whey combination will increase results dramatically opposed to just a whey substance.

As for NO2, post up your research evidence backing your claims

I found an article pertaining to this. A research done by the University of Texas supports the claims of nitric oxide.

Link supplied below

Also a link directly off that shows that users that have taken no2 have seen greater results.

“The obvious conclusion reached is that nitric oxide supplementation does prove effective for eliciting gains in lean body mass”

But for something like no2 it can go back and forth… link is supplied below

As for the claims on CEE, when was that article written? The website I noticed was created in 2007… I was taken CEE at the end of 06, beginning of 07. If there was research done BEFORE that, I was unaware, but if the research came after that, then there was nothing there to support your claims, so I ask, could you really blame someone for taking CEE? Now that I’ve read studies pertaining to CEE, if I ever get back into a regular workout routine I’ll have to try a different route.

Cliff, I think Alan was not sure of the background of our casien discussion. I emailed him and let him know that my argument was that the IDEA of needing casien immedietly before bed was over-rated. Hopefully he will chime back in with a response to your post soon.

You stated over and over again that casein is over-rated. Just go with whey, etc, etc, etc. Your statements weren’t even pertaining to casein before bed, it was pertaining to casein in general. I’m too lazy to go search.

If you took it that way, then I addressed it wrong. The whole time I was trying to say that I think that it’s not necessary to take casien protein right before bed.