Meatheads talking about eachother's meat and increasing the size of their meat. MEAT.

i’ve ment adam like once and dont think i copuld point him out in a crowd unless he was standing by his car.

but u on the other hand big boy. if the wind was blowing just right i could find u from a mile or so away… :wow

I think ur right. i think i’ve talked to him like twice in person. boy he gets attached quick almost like herpe’s :crackup

:lol +1, ive known ya for like 5yrs online, but i think ive met ya once, maybe twice lol. And apparently i was getting buttfucked both times :crackup

The workout routine Rich put me on calls for 4 sets of EVERYTHING, i HATED it at first, but now i really like it. I used to do teh 3X shit, but ive noticed alot of improvement with doing 4 sets.

what can i say hank sex wit you gets sweaty and stinky esp when ya keep fartin after i pull out

Ive gotta start doing something different. I want some more tone and Ive gained some weight back.

It’s 75 percent nutrition.

and Im horrible with that

Im gettin back ontop of my nutrition regimen. I gotta or else all the work is for nothing…

It’s without a doubt crutial to get protein within 1/2 hour after working out…

as I’ve posted, 2 scoops pre/post and 2 slices pre and 4 slices post is a good starting point.

Meh…I’m either all in or all out on whatever I do. I don’t understand it when people don’t keep up on nutrition and continue to work out. Although people with better genetics then me tend to still get good gains while still slacking on nutrition.

Ive got a habit of grabbing something quick to eat while driving during work and eating in the truck and I eat when Im bored.

I lost about 10 pounds over the summer when I was doing more at work that just driving the truck, mainly sweating it off and since August Ive gained back 15. :headbang

It’s like trying to race a car without fuel. Most people can’t fathom how strict my diet is…the good thing is that it is a LOT of healthy food. For example, this is what I eat (totals) on a workout day-

10 slices of bread total
4 scoops protein powder
1.5 cups rice
few tablespoons peanut butter
6 oz chicken
4-5 scrambled eggs
2 apples
unlimited veggies

dosent look like a lot on paper, but i’m never hungry and i’m trimming my waist and gaining muscle at the same time.

Yeah, the little things add up BAD.

I noticed. Ive never been in really great shape but I was getting there for a while and then it fell apart. Im not really fat but I can stand to lose 25 pounds or so. Ideally Id like to be around 200 but maybe thats too thin? Im about 250 now.

I never got the whole post workout thing. Im never hungry after a hard workout lol

You tear up your muscles when you lift, and they need nutrition to rebuild, and they are in the most prime state to absorb nutrients immediety after working out. Does not matter if you are hungry or not.

Not what i wanted to hear :lol.

It’s the truth. Get the PWO meal or you are cheating yourself out of your gains.

Hmm, ok, so 2 more scoops, and 4 wheat IYO?