Meatheads talking about eachother's meat and increasing the size of their meat. MEAT.

I’m doing it right now actually.

Got my car stuck, had to pull it out with a truck. Big fun.

Srs? :rofl

Nuib.

I could’ve gotten out on my own if that tree wasnt there.

BCAA pills ok? I was taking them intsead of powder. I got alot of my stuff from the vitamin shoppe!

Use to have Muscle milk with dinner/after a workout, sometimes in the am also.

Bcca’s were taken 2-3 times a day, one ultimate man and fish oil a day.

Id work in a protien bar for a snack in the am, apple in the afternoon.

this made me LOL!

No! You don’t know what you’re talking about. Alan Aragon is his fucking nutritionist! He knows everything and everyone else is wrong. But don’t mention nitric oxide because they’ll belittle you and tell everyone else on the forum not to listen to you because you’re wrong!! You need to apologize to him man…

movin outta CP?

Yes, but I was referring to sitting in a truck making noises.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh llollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

im so glad im 21 i wanna stay young forever haha

what the fuck? huh?

if ur telling me that eating BREAD for PWO is better than taking in dextrose ur off ur rocker. trust me on this. apologize for what exactly? i would if i was wrong or a dick but im not

what the hell does this mean? im 25 as of 2 days u asshat!

Cliff is good at joking IMHO

oh LOL sorry i thgouth u were like 38 or somehting idk who told me that, but someone def did i didnt make that up on my own !

anyways idk

LOL thanks. ;p Ya bud, I was bein sarcastic.

o word!

lol ya. Kids a fruitcake. Everyone is wrong and he’s right. It gets quite annoying. Despite the fact there’s numerous studies, I guess no2 & creatine ethyl ester are 100% useless.

Edit: Oh yea, casein protein is also over-rated.

in fact No2 isnt real but AAKG is! get some pure aagk powder and take it per W/O. its the same thing thats in Enzyte, makes ur pee pee hard, makes ur muscle pumped. try it! or take a tablespoon of sea salt pre workout. haha i dont recomend it but…

my pee pee hard? :excited

ya but AAKG is found in no2. ;p

i know but small doses.

i get the powder aakg from bulk. get it, try it for a few weeks and tell me how u feel. and no pee pee coments.