Meet, cruise and "fun'' 4/15/11

its been sitting in the garage for almost 3 years now. its my old mans car. LS2 6speed.

Nice.

GTO buddiez ITT.

i keep trying to talk him into a set of ARH 1-7/8s a cam and a tune. he said he would rather put that money towards moving to florida. i agree and say my bad.

Moving in December to FL.

hopefully I will be coming to this…right now I am not happy with whats going on with my car and I need to fix it.

whats wrong with it?

its vibrating like a mother fucker at 55mph and 70mph just cruising.

yeah def would fig that out in this case. If you want to get out and your stranded hit me up I will pick ya up.

thanks for the offer. I am pretty sure I will make it out as long as I can reduce some of the vibration.

no probelm at all

We’ll meet at highbridge ice cream at 730 for whoever wants to meet there, hang for a bit, grab some food, make a quick trip to the lot to pick up others, then park and ride. As long as thst works for everyone!

mmmkay, adam ill text ya after work

Sounds good buddy, Im gonna get some sleep! :lol

Pinion angle, universal joints, driveshaft balance, tire balance, figure it out…

I need to get my knock sensor harness and put my intake back on and I may be in attendance. The Grand Slam at 155 crank horses and on snow tires is not gonna keep up.

My Lightning did that after I lowered it, it was a pinon angle issue.

Edit. Yea ^ above.

want to meet me at the park and ride at 9?

im pretty sure its pinion angle.

I had these wheels/tires on my 10 bolt and it was a smooth as ride. So, they are out.

U-joints I just had john swap pauls from his driveshaft, onto my driveshaft when I did the swap. I also greased them. They are good. My driveshaft had no vibration with the 10 bolt, and I havent hit anything/dented or anything since the 12 bolt.

the only thing I did different other then the 12 bolt swap, was now I have pauls spohn torque arm thats a long tube chassis mount and the one I had on my 10 bolt for a while wasa bmr trans mount.

I have a magnetic angle gauge, its just a bitch to get under my lowered car and adjust it. Maybe I will cut up some boards to drive up onto to give me enough clearance.

I will figure it out.

With all that vibration you must really be gettin’ em wetttt.

:wow:rofl:rofl