Megan racing coilovers.

Will the stock wheels of a s14 clear Megan coilovers???
cause i dont to put them on then being stuck with a dilema.

also i want to lower my car to a certain drop.

So if i adjust the front to a certain hieght, how much would i adjust the rears so its the same hieght. cause the rears are longer. I dont want to put them on and keep measuring. Yeah im lazy

peace thanks.

I am almost positive they will fit. D2’s fit and megan’s are the same size so ya they will fit.

As for getting the right ride height you want, measure how much wheel gap the car has when it is jacked up.

then take the stock suspension off and measure its overal length.

Your coilover height (centre of bolt hole to top mount) should be the following:

Stock Suspension Height - Jacked up wheel gap + amount of suspension compression of the coilover

I’m going to guess that the megan coils will compress about 2-3" depending on how much preload you put on there. So add about 2-3" to your measurement. This is to make the car have zero fender gap obviously. Add more if you want some space.

What i mean is:

Say you have 10" of wheel gap with the car jacked up and the wheels off the ground. You take the front strut off and measure it to be 25"

Adjusting the megan coilover to 15" would mean that when you put the wheel on while it is jacked up there would be no wheel gap. Well obviously its going to compress so add 2-3 inches to accomodate that. Which would be about 18"

Get it?

seems pretty clear thanks man

they fit fine theres a pic of my car on my site if u check the link in my sig, i have them with stock wheels.

ty how much did they compress from being jacked up to when you put them on the ground, and how much preload did you put on them?

that will help this guy get it right the first time

(although i always reccomend doing a step 1 rough setting then step 2 fine setting then a step 3 final set)

i preloaded them 12mm and when i jack my car up, the ride height is still under stock. they move about an inch or two when its in the air.

the trick to these is to preload the springs and set the dampers fairly soft (10 clicks from 0 is what i did… then another 5 for the track)

amazing ride.

Hey Kay_arsen, let me know if the Megan Coilovers fit properly. I’m considering getting the Megan Coilovers as well, so this information will be really helpful to me. Thanks