Megan Racing?

Who has dealt with Megan Racing products? I am mostly interested in knowing how the suspension pieces have worked for you. I want to get some tension rods, inner/outer tie rods, strut bars, RUCA’s and maybe a couple other things for my s13. Anyone have any input or first hand experience?

There is alot of guys on son240sx that have got them and have nothing but good to say about them. There were a few guys who compared them to battle version and similar companys.

I used several MR parts on my last 240. I had their 32 way adjustable coilovers, and for the price, they were very good quality, and also nice and stiff ride. I also used several of their electronic gauges, all of which were nice items for the price.

There have been a few cases of their suspension arms failing. Bending and their heim joints don’t like to last to long if your hard on your car.

But i run their coilovers (track series) and have had nothing bad to say about them

Its not like I will be driving the shit out of my car. Maybe hit the track everyonce in a while. I have been meaning to pick up some pieces for a while but the price seems almost too cheap.

www.bings.ca

Dave from Lethbridge had Bings suspension arms n shit on his S13 before he sold it. Said they were awesome.

B-Wurm :smiley:

Most of their products are good for the price but i still wouldnt trust their multi link stuff, thats something i wouldnt cheap out on cause if it breaks you might be in big trouble at higher speeds.

I seriously question why a company would build a 32 way ajustable coilover. In all honesty that amount of ajustabilty is useless. If anything it just increases the chances of you incorrectly setting them because you loose count. Personally I feel a 12 setting ajustable strut is more then enough. Aside from that, I have never heard anyone make negative comments about them.

I wont be held back by lack of adjustability … … 32 is just not enough

lol

I seriously question why a company would build a 32 way ajustable coilover. In all honesty that amount of ajustabilty is useless. If anything it just increases the chances of you incorrectly setting them because you loose count. Personally I feel a 12 setting ajustable strut is more then enough. Aside from that, I have never heard anyone make negative comments about them.[/quote]

I think most nissan drivers can count to 32. But the honda guys are just… different.

Your going to honestly tell me you can feel the difference and see it in your lap times when you change it from 28 to 29… It’s just a marketing gimmick that often leads to a strut failing sooner. No one on this board is consistant enough to gain any advantage by having a 32 way ajustable suspension system in thier car.

I’ve got their 32-way adjustable coilovers, and i love them. . .

no i can’t feel the difference in harshness between 28 and 29 but i can feel the difference in ballance between the front and rear by a couple.