Meguire's NXT Gen. Tech Wax 2.0

Just curious if anyone has tried this new wax out. I have the “original” NXT Gen. Tech Wax and it works pretty damn good. Does give a nice deep gloss. Even makes my 240k mi. 11year old black car paint look fairly new. I dig it.
So, Im wondering how the 2.0 is any better than this wax. If anyone has used it, OR used it and has used the original NXT wax lemmie know how good it is.

Thanks!

Better durability than the original NXT. Also seems to leave a slicker surface.

I use the original NXT on my car and it works great. Very easy to apply, and just as easy to remove. I think it’s considered a “cleaner” wax… although I’ve forgotten exactly what that means, lol. Something along the lines of it “cleans” the surface of the car, but you can’t have more than one coat of it because it removes anything else on the surface.

cleaner wax just means it has more fillers, so it hides the small scratches and swirls (until it wears off)

NXT 2.0 is one of the better waxes that you can buy without having to order online, works really nice on dark color paints, gives them a nice deep shine. Lasts much longer than regular nxt. Basically its a nice improvement over the original.

a cleaner wax just means that it’s a paint cleaner and wax in one product.

it’s never favorable to combine products, but for an off the shelf deal this would be my number one choice.

personally I’m lazy these days - I use a true paint cleaner followed by nxt. so the paints getting cleaned twice and protected once in a half ass sort of way.

I use it. Absolutely love it.

I have some nxt 2.0. Like others said it works very well, easy to apply and remove, super slick, and rain just about jumps off the car. It can be a little hazey, but I use the maguires UQD to finish it off, they work great together.

Works better on dark colors, my wifes maroon mini-van is pretty neglected, shines it up good as new.

Does pretty good on my pearl white mazda too.

I also bought some of that collonite 845 everyone’s talking about. Didn’t really see to much of a difference between the two. NXT 2 is 100x easier to take off, which leaves me thinking that it’s not as hard as the collonite. They both left a really nice shine, the nxt was a little slicker though.

Mabey I’ll try the collonite, let it harden for a day, then top it with the nxt 2. But the nxt smells pretty strong chemically, I think it might remove any prior wax.