member fee's....paid

so i contacted a few ppl already, nothing.

Your payment for $10.00 CAD to son240sx@gmail.com has been sent. Currency Conversion: $9.74 USD = $10.00 CADThe exchange rate for this purchase is 1 USD = 1.02731CAD
-----------------------------------Payment Details-----------------------------------
Amount: $10.00 CAD Transaction ID: 52K547179V620950H Subject: member fee’s Message:From Darkside240sx. peace. View the details of this transaction online at: https://www.paypal.com/row/vst/id=52K547179V620950H Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team

i don’t think i really need to say more, other then this was paid on aug 4th 2007, and it’s what now?? feb 2008?..

for the person that this matters to, if u need a copy of this email, put ur email down and i’ll mail it to u, but u should be able to figure it out being that there is a transaction id.

some help on this matter would be awesome.

well thanks for bringing this to light almost 6 months later…

i dunno who you contacted, but i’m gonna confirm the payment and if it checks out i will add you in a sec.

i paid them, waited like a month, and my comp got a really nasty virus, lets just say i pretty much bought a new computer in parts. mother board was fried, hd was toast etc… got it running again, i’m back, i tried to find out, i send message to bing, he said talk to this guy, i sent me a message days ago, got nothing back. hence the thread. it’s not a big deal, but it becomes one when i get sluffed off then ignored. i figured this would be the only way to get someone’s attention. it worked!

not try’n to be an ass or anything.

G is your man for that… i can check the payment but i dont know how it’s set up for adding people properly.

i used to do it improperly on the old phpbb forum and got flack for it after i added a few dozen people the wrong way.

i got your PM i tried to PM him about it, but i never got anything back, so i figured i’d give this a shot. i don’t expect anyone to go behind anyone else’s back to do this. i figured i’d let who ever needs to know, know, then it can be straighten out and i can work on a sweet avatar + signature!

i just confirmed payment and added you as a member

sorry for the delay

awesome, thanks a lot for clearing that up!! your time and effort is appreciated!