Member's Meet section?

LOL

ZET’S is on my top 3 list of things to do as soon as I get back in Canada!

#1. Do oil and filter change and drive my 240sx for at least 6 hours.

#2. Go see my mom.

#3 Go eat an 18 oz New york steak at ZETS

I miss setting up meets. The fall cruise and meet was awesome. First we would all meet, then cruise in a convoy, then hit Zet’s, then cruise in a convoy again, then hit Area240 then go hang somewhere…I mioss those meets. Oh man those were the days. I promise I will set one up this fall if I’m in Canada.

I’m coming to Canada for 2 weeks on April 5th but in 2 weeks I go so much to do and so little time I will not have the time to set up a meet. I wanted to set up a go kart meet like I used to in the winters. I hope someone takes the initiative and set’s one up before summer.

Holly crap Sonny’s is still around? I used to go there for lunch back in the High school days.
I never lived in Brampton but I went to High School at North Park and I used to get in my car with a friend or two and take Williams Prkw. west hang a left on Kenedy and we were there in like 2 minutes! …Some times for lunch we used to go to the shield and sword (buttoms up cabaret) good times, good times! I can’t believe it’s been 14 years since I graduated high school…daaaaammmmn

Hey has anyone gone to “Fast Eddies” in Brantford lately? Good food when your drunk!