Member's Meet section?

if u wanted a salad go somewhere else!!!

wittle white wabbit.

seeing as ur dead in the shop i might stop by

hahaha. please do so. lol. i got a brake job on a 350 soon. woooooooohooooo rolls eyes

how soon

just brought it in.

ill wait 30 mins then

lol. whenever, whatever. my new bitch should be coming soon too (co-op)

lol ok

hahah. I have the perfect qualifying question… if you answer correctly, you are Old School.

When John sets up fall meets, where does he like to eat?

a) McDonalds
b) Zet’s
c) Dave and Busters
d) Tim Hortons
e) None of the above

b) final awnser

I’m gonna take a guess at it, and go with Zets?

how about this lol

old school members are ones that attended johns fall meets

c sounds…about right. i dunno lol

B!

And Chris, it’s nice to meet you, I just turned 22 and I like beer too. Are you brown?

no…i’m a big truck 4x4 white son of a bitch.

well, i’m just white. and, yea.

nice to meet you too.

till we meet in person.

um i question zets and was told they closed down does that mean i can come to?i`ve been around just joined later lol…:frowning:

LOL

ZET’S is on my top 3 list of things to do as soon as I get back in Canada!

#1. Do oil and filter change and drive my 240sx for at least 6 hours.

#2. Go see my mom.

#3 Go eat an 18 oz New york steak at ZETS

Holly crap Sonny’s is still around? I used to go there for lunch back in the High school days.
I never lived in Brampton but I went to High School at North Park and I used to get in my car with a friend or two and take Williams Prkw. west hang a left on Kenedy and we were there in like 2 minutes! …Some times for lunch we used to go to the shield and sword (buttoms up cabaret) good times, good times! I can’t believe it’s been 14 years since I graduated high school…daaaaammmmn

Hey has anyone gone to “Fast Eddies” in Brantford lately? Good food when your drunk!

LOL

ZET’S is on my top 3 list of things to do as soon as I get back in Canada!

#1. Do oil and filter change and drive my 240sx for at least 6 hours.

#2. Go see my mom.

#3 Go eat an 18 oz New york steak at ZETS

I miss setting up meets. The fall cruise and meet was awesome. First we would all meet, then cruise in a convoy, then hit Zet’s, then cruise in a convoy again, then hit Area240 then go hang somewhere…I mioss those meets. Oh man those were the days. I promise I will set one up this fall if I’m in Canada.

I’m coming to Canada for 2 weeks on April 5th but in 2 weeks I go so much to do and so little time I will not have the time to set up a meet. I wanted to set up a go kart meet like I used to in the winters. I hope someone takes the initiative and set’s one up before summer.

Holly crap Sonny’s is still around? I used to go there for lunch back in the High school days.
I never lived in Brampton but I went to High School at North Park and I used to get in my car with a friend or two and take Williams Prkw. west hang a left on Kenedy and we were there in like 2 minutes! …Some times for lunch we used to go to the shield and sword (buttoms up cabaret) good times, good times! I can’t believe it’s been 14 years since I graduated high school…daaaaammmmn

Hey has anyone gone to “Fast Eddies” in Brantford lately? Good food when your drunk!

i was told zets is closed my friend