Memorial Auditorium....inside pics

Can anyone get a few seats out of there? Like say some oranges?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/238/514725021_a2d21baf92.jpg?v=0

Did someone die in there or something jesus…

how would you get caught… i mean how would anybody know people are in there.

im up for the official NYSPEED break in…who has ideas?

I saw that and was hoping someone else on here noticed it as well…what the fuck?!

You guys gotta be careful. If you go, I would bring something to defend yourself with. There’s no telling who else could be in there. I would love to go, but I’m aware of the risks and don’t think I can afford them. I know this is common sense and shit, but just sayin, seems sketchy.

I’ll supply the beer and give whoever gets me some seats whatever they want (except hot man love).

Why do ya gotta take out the best prize?

whos this? how do you know those dudes

wtf, fire trucks

word, is it them tagging too?

Meh, I don’t really care, buildings require maintaining, and this one is obviously not worth it.

X…

I heard that alot of homeless people take refuge in there and basically made it into a huge toilet, I used to work security at the HSBC Tower right there and you could see the roof, its in pretty bad shape as well. I would definetly take a couple people and something to defend yourself with if you actually end up going there.

Would be neat to walk around in there though.

i have my 5 cell mag light ready to kick some homeless ass.

I wanna set something up with some guys from flickr. here’;s another dude that tooks pics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexpenvose/

all i know is i call a B and E… no not a bacon and eggs. a breaking and entering

How about just a E. Pretty sure the openings are there meaning no Breaking In involved.

The best game i ever went to there was the last one… Will the last one out please turn off the lights. I wish that they never did it reall is a shame to see something like that sit in its current condition. At this point its prob best to just demolish it another great city building becoming an eyesore.

orange, you cheap ass :stuck_out_tongue:

Lower gold FTW

betadine/betadyne

It would have to have been an hour before this was taken, as dried blood doesn’t look like that.