Message from Whitey

Merry Chirstmas all you bitches and hoes!!! and a Happy New Year.

Special thanks from me to you for making this board what it is today… just think back to how it started back in May when it was all kind of forced upon me to get started with the closing of PSR… The board was a cheap freebie software that was hacked to shit just to make it look nice. Their was no site to it at all and now with the help of members on the board and donations the site in Silver_WS6 words is “the best board that he has seen”

I really enjoy running the web site and I try to improve it every day. I got some big things up my sleave for 2004. Together we will make this board big!! In the next few weeks I will be implementing a store into the board where you can buy PITTspeed apparel. This will include, hoodies, t shirts, and stickers. It will have full credit card processing as well as automated shipping costs… all in all pretty cool and it makes sure you don’t get shorted.

So in closing I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. Remember be safe out there!!

~Whitey

well ur doing a great job!!!:bowdown:

hoodies by darkstar?:wink: :smiley:

no no no no

darkstar has no involvement in my store…

Way to get it to take off Whitey!!! keep up the good job

Whitey and the mods, great job on the site over the past year.

And everyone knows this site wouldnt be nearly as great as it is without all of the loyal members (post whores).

Keep up the great work everyone :smiley:

Originally posted by whitey
no no no no

darkstar has no involvement in my store…
thank god

Originally posted by 1320
thank god
x2 good job whitey

well this site is PEE EYE EMM PEE now that im here.

well far as i have seen this site is the bomb digity.

keep it up cracker… i mean whitey

yeah, thanks whitey and great ideas with the clothing line

:bigok: :bigok:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
Whitey and the mods, great job on the site over the past year.

:bigthumb:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Way to get it to take off Whitey!!! keep up the good job

great job whitey

youre doing a great job man. i dont post much but this board helps me pass time at work.

so how much for the hoodies

:cool:

clap clap

awsome!!

monthly meets!!

Originally posted by 2FNFast

spell check???
monthly meets!!