Metallica: Death Magnetic

Napster for control, their fans for the $$$. How they still have any, I don’t know.

You just can’t top perfection… they had to come down at some point.

terrible!!! the edge needs to stop playin the new stuff over and over again it makes work suck even more!

does anyone elses copy make it sound like theres a loose speaker wire cuttting in or out? If its intential on Rubins part, meh. Disc owns.

i have not had that issue

I know what you are talking about. Did you buy the actual CD or did you grab the leaked version?

Blows more cock than Skunkape.

thats pretty unfathomable

actual disc. I listened to it on both my trucks, same thing, gotta be the way it was produced, its a very subtle skip kinda sound.

I have the feeling it was a shitty recording as well. Maybe that’s why it was only $9.

<3 Metallica

For anyone who likes the new stuff, the new video or “All nightmare long” is out, its pretty cool and kinda ol skool creative.

“…and Justice For All” > *

It was better than i expected but its still pretty bad. Hetfield cant sing anymore, most of the songs sound the same now, they really need to hang it up. The only metallica cds i liked were Kill em all, master of puppets, ride the lightning, and justice for all. I always thought the black album was overrated, Load was named appropriately, reload and st anger were just deplorable.

Kill em all>*

:word: that is in my oppinion Metallica’s best album.

also, I HATE the sound of the snare drum Larz uses in the last few albums. The sound quality/mixing itself just doesnt seem as good.

Saw Metallica in concert this past weekend in Philly…

Must say, the new stuff sounded good live, they put on a kick ass show too btw.

I saw them in 04 at HSBC. They played 2 songs from st.anger. it sounded good live. just sounds like shit on the album. They put on an AMAZNG show. best concert i have ever been to.

+1, saw them in philly a few years back… it was an amazing show, to say the VERY least. Even the 2 or 3 st anger songs they played sounded good live. I completely agree with the horrible sound of that snare… ugh.

love the new cd, sounds much more like their old stuff then the crap on the last couple albums.

The Irony of this… I am a big Metallica fan, and Master/Ride the Lightning/And Justice are my favorite albums.

But on Kill 'em all, ALL of the songs sounded the same.

The ONLY metallica album I like is the Orchestral one. Every other one sounds like shit to me, if their new singles come on the air, I turn the radio OFF.

S&M is the one you’re referring to.

Now that I’ve had the album for a while, i love it.