Metallica Fans

Sweet ass live version of a great older Metallica Song

:cool:

i love the olds metallica…fuck their new shit

I saw the old for whom the bell tolls …thats super old with Cliff before he died

I think it’s from the Cliff 'Em All video tape.

Hasnt been the same since the days of the James Hetfield, Cliff Burton, Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich lineup.

awesome link… thanks for posting :slight_smile:

nice…good find…awsome thread

there gona ban youtube for putting there old videos on there watch lol. just like what happend to napster lol.

x2

fuck metallica, what a bunch of whiney pussies

new album soon. dunno how good itll be or what to expect, but i’ll get it regardless

They’ve just about lost me after the last one.

ya, i agree. hopefully they’ll stop with the ‘garage’ sound and get rid of the drum style like last cd and go back to some guitar solos. also for the first time in over 10years, no Bob Rock producing.

Yeah St. Anger left something to be desired… The Metallica S&M DVDs were pretty sweet. In fact if someone here had it and wanted to loan it to me for “backup” purposes, that would be great.

Nobody gives Jason enough credit, sure he was no Cliff but he had some pretty big shoes to fill…

As far as I’m concerned the self titled album was their last good album… Load and Reload were okay, but you can tell their style was changing. Everything after Reload sucks…

everything after …And justice for all is shit IMO

I liked And Justice For All, but the mix was horrendous. Like someone filtered out all frequencies below 80 Hz.

i agree i think jason did a kickass job. no cliff but he still did a kickass job.

and i also agree that st. anger sucked. i hope there new cd is much better.

i agree. he might not be able to duplicate cliffs technique or crazyness, but Jason was still awesome.

as far as pure metal, then ya i agree after ‘Justice’ it went downhill, but black, load and reload had alot of good songs, it just wasnt metal.

Jeff, i agree with the production on ‘justice’. that always has been a big knock on that cd, but who cares, its metal. its old and kinda gives the album more of an edge. not saying, i’d rather hear a cd with shitty production, than good quality, but you know what i mean.