Metallica: Death Magnetic

The new cd was just released, and im sure many of you have heard “The day that never comes.” I personally like it, but I havent bought the cd but to anyone who has, what do you think of it?

it’s decent. its not 80’s metallica but is definatley not st. anger. its like the true next album after reload. i like it

t-if.

Not impressed.

terrible

guys, either go back to drinking and coke, or give up

I love it

:tif:

junk, fuck those sellout money hungry pussys

Like you wouldn’t “sellout” (whatever the fuck that means) for the kind of money they have.

I rather like the new CD. It’s somewhat reminiscent of the older stuff.

Had it for two weeks now. Kicks ass.

Nowadays bands split up so often let alone a band staying together for 25 years and still making music. If you say it sucks you most likely werent a metallica fan to begin with so obviously you wouldnt like their new music.

Alot of old fans said St.Anger sucked and that was new music…

LOL, “sellouts” most people saying that love radiohead. lame.
Im diggin the new shit from the boys.

Maybe if they weren’t jews, more people would tolerate them.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1614439/1770921/

Haven’t listened to any of the cd and dont plan to since i never was a big Metallica fan, but i must say that new song does suck balls. Old metallica was better

rep0tz

and they still suck

I am listening to the CD right now, just got it, and so far I am satisfied… Metallica had a down era, that goes without saying, look at St. Anger…

And they didnt sue Napster for the $$, it was for the “control”, which personally I dont care for, I download music, who doesnt?

Overall Death Magnetic is sounding good, Hetfields vocals have changed so much and thats hard to get used to, but hey, thats what its going to have to be

st anger sucked horribly. I hope this cd is better. I dont mind the day that never comes, catchy tune, not really a complicated talent requiring song like previous albums, but good music none the less.

It is much better… People can rant all they want about how much Metallica sucks, but chances are the majority of them dont really follow or know the potential the band has. I am not a hardcore fan, but I enjoy the early albums and am glad they could bring back SOME of those roots

Unforgiven III was no good but the rest i don’t know