Mexican teen killed by border patrol

For those of you that dont watch the news…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100609/ap_on_re_us/us_border_patrol_shooting

Cliffs: 4 Mexican teens were seen trying to cross the border, patrol detained one of them and the other 3 teens began throwing rocks at the patrol agent. Officer fired and killed one of the boys.

Fuck them I would shoot them as soon as they stepped on American soil as they have no right to be here illegally. Go through the legal process like normal people. Any ways what kind of dumb shit throws a rock at a guy with a gun. I would laugh at his whole family.

Good thing, one less in the lower lot

Rock, paper, scissor, gun. He lost.

im failing to see the downside here .

There is one less bullet in the clip…

I dont see any downside either, reports are coming in that the kid was actually one of the most wanted smugglers by the border patrol. The military is along the border now isnt it? I thought I read something about Obama moving a sizeable amount of troops to the border to help control the cockrocches.

easy to remake , and 1 more american keeps his job cause of it

However much that bullet cost, it was money well spent

The pros out way the cons here. Wait, in saying that I’m acting as if there were any cons…lol

nothing wrong with shooting some 'cans.

I say shoot any of them that try to cross over, no questions asked. We’ve got enough people in this country that can pick fruit and clean toilets.

Im thinking about bringing my Thompson Center 7mm .08 down. I’m going to stage up in some brush and pick the little fuckers off at 300 yards. Get some good practice in for the season.

+rep to officers involved. illegals have no civil rights here. kill them all

So much hate in here.

FUCK YEAH

good, bout damn time someone made an example!!!

i like the jingle of that ahahah…

Good riddance. The best plan of action we can take is to shoot every motherfucker jumping that fence, might actually slow the drug traffic coming into the US.

Orrr we can send 400 volts at 1000amps through the fence. Fry them

Pros:
Less boarder patrollers are needed. Save GOV money
Less ammo expelled and less paper work to follow up on. Saves trees
Less clean up, the will be sizzeling on their side of the fence so we dont need to clean it up. Saves on handy wipes and lysol.
MORE fried chicken, deer, rattle snake, and other delicacies. Good stuff :thumbup

Cons: Less target practice.

Semi cons: dumb americans might touch the fence and get blasted too, but hey that will also weed out the dumbshits and after time it might help smarten up the good old US of A.

:rofl:rofl:rofl :thumbup hell fucking yea!!! I support this 110%

Only if it looks like the fence from jurassic park