Mi Madre is getting a new car

then my vote is with the 9-3 arc or linear

some may call it a hatchback, but yes. How does your father put up with that?

:lol: I can see your mom saying that too!

9-3 gets my vote.

hmm what about the new Aura XR,
252-hp, 3.6L V-6, DOHC, VVT, 6-cylinder, 6-speed automatic
Six-disc, in-dash CD/MP3 player with AM/FM stereo
Interior ambient lighting
6-speed automatic transmission with TAPshift
Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and dynamic rear proportioning
StabiliTrak Stability Control
Leather/heated seats
http://www.cars.com/features/autoshows/2006/newyork/coverage/images/07_Saturn_Aura_frontangle_mfr_430.jpg

unfortunately the discount is the largest factor this time around…otherwise it would be no question a new 328ci in january. for the 3rd lease in a row.

I p0wn3d one of those on the 33 today, it looked really nice. The guy driving it was a dickfor though.

Bonneville SSEI, an 05 thats still on the lot cheap.
Impala SS. I like them.
Volvo S60. My mom has one with the t5 and a manny, It faster than my dads bonnie s/c

well I was gonna say Maxima but if u have to choose between GM and Ford…Malibu Maxx…is they still make them

92x was the first thing I thought about. Wagons are the shit.

my mother will not be in a wagon until she dies and is in a hurse.

I guess you would have to know her.

She is pissed off at getting a 4 door so she wants a sporty 4 door as close to a BMW in style and luxury as possible under the GM/Ford Umbrella.

Simply is the saab 9-3 aero the car that best suits this?

its the ONLY one

Impala SS … hands down your ONLY choice

Premium Sound System - 12 Dynaudio Speakers, 5x130W Amplifier, Dolby ProLogic II Surround System
Sirius Satellite Radio

Heated Front Seats

The USB/iPod music interface allows you to connect your iPod, MP3 player or USB memory containing your favorite music directly to the car’s audio system

FeaturesHorsepower 311 @ 5,950 RPM; Torque 325 ft./lbs. @ 3,950 RPM
V8, 4.4-liter engine (yamaha so it will never die)
6-Speed Geartronic Automatic Transmission
All Wheel Drive with Instant Traction
Dynamic Stability Traction Control (DSTC)
Whiplash Protection Seating System (WHIPS)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Side Impact Protection System (SIPS) with Dual Chamber Airbags
Leather Seating Surfaces
Power Glass Moonroof
Pyrotechnical Pretensioners, All Seats
Leather Seating Surfaces
Dual-Zone Electronic Climate Control (ECC)
AUX-Input and In-dash 6-CD Changer with MP3 Capability
17" Meissa Alloy Wheels
Genuine Wood Inlays
Power Driver (with memory) and Passenger Seat
Power Glass Moonroof

the straight 6 is about 10K cheaper but this is decently optioned I would say about 50%, its missing all of the DVD nav stuff and a bunch of stuff.

the volvo S80
http://www.designyourvolvo.com/dyv3/config/models

they have a bunch of cool videos here
http://www.volvocars.us/campaigns/news80/geneva/default.htm

the less expensive option to most of what your considering is the lincoln MKZ
http://www.lincoln.com/shoptools/config.asp?configAction=configTrim&brandCode=Lincoln&modelYear=2007&vehicle=mkz

it is front wheel drive or all wheel, heated leather seats, and can be optioned with the THX sound system that will make you cream your pants (so i’ve herd anyway) this one nicely optioned should run low 30k’s (I came up at 32K with THX audio, heated/AC leather, and HIDS with the FWD model 33,700 with the same options with AWD)

oh and not only does this have heated seats it has AC for the seats as well :tup:

does GM (any devision) make anything to compare to those 2 cars? i’m not really up to date with gm’s stuff like I am with fords.

Saturn Aura has been getting great reviews and seems to meet the requirements… :gotme:

Impala SS!!!

Knowing his mom… not only can I not see her in an Impala, SS or not, but I can only imagine what her response would be to the suggestion.

What about one of the new Buicks?Prob. too grannyish I assume.My buddy just bought a new Bonn. and loves it.maybe they could check out Pontiac again?
D

Yuk!!

Def. the Saab or Volvo S40.

^My Vote^