Mi Madre is getting a new car

What are your thoughts…

Her requirements are heated front leather seats
great sound system with 6disc changer
pref. front wheel drive
has to be a GM or Ford product

She has an -04 BMW 3 series coupe now and hates having to go to 4door but the only thing I recommended to her is the Saab 9-3 Aero

We test drove the Cadillac CTS and I thought it was complete garbage for 37k

Looked at the Lincoln Zeph and she was meh on the styling

Looked at but has not yet driven the Saab Aero but likes the styling and the car seems to be at the best price point MSRP before we take our Mfg. discount.

So she is heavily leaning towards the Saab 9-3 Aero based on looks alone…anyone have an opinion or thing to look out for with the Saabs?

Thanks

Get an AWD Magnum. (It’s still dumbestic :gotme: )

X…

FORD OR GM SUCKA!!

That’s gay, I figured the 3rd place guy would be cool too, considering the others are so different anyway. Whatever.

X…

LOL…she really wants another 3 series but the bossman said he is tired of paying the $ for a car that sits in the garage and doesnt take advantage of his pricing discounts.

So we get Ford or GM discount and it has to be something sort of along the lines of a BMW

and I should mention she is only going 4door because she doesnt want a vert and the only product available somewhat midsize is a gay monte carlo.

what about a volvo product? they are owned by ford so would your discount apply?
an s40 or s60 would be super nice, which ever one based on the size of vehicle your looking for.

You look at jags?

yeah I thought about the volvo but my father despises anything autoplace sells so they are the only local volvo dealer I knew about.

My mom calls them “old lady cars” so no :slight_smile:

Thats a picky broad, :wink:

yeah…well thats why the Saab seems to be the answer but if she doesnt like the way it drives we are back to square 1

which volvo is on main street in clarence?s that autoplace?

mazda 6?

Dude, you need to talk her into AWD.
(My predictable 2 cents.)

I have tried but the only awd on the table is the Zephyr and she didnt particularly care for the styling.

She did love the Lexus IS250 awd but again the old man is tired of footing the bill for something without the discount.

Milan is pretty nice. What about a hardtop convertable G6?

Likes the styling but didnt like the way it drove in noise/handling compared to her BMW

the saab 92x aero is still a wrx. Not many saabs are gonna handle better than that.

Not after the great pontiac disasters my family has endured

but its only a wagon correct?