Miata Build

Got it 2 weeks ago plan on autox
Coilovers and rims ordered
stock as it sits not in a week should have coil overs .

plan on geting begi-s turbo set up with a mega squirt
and strut tower bars and sway bars

What coilovers? Remember to upgrade those mounts I told you about. A rollbar will add weight but it also adds a lot of stiffness, so you may want to look into that. A sport bar uses thinner tubing so it won’t weigh as much as a hardcore.

which class?

LS1LS1LS1LS1LS1LS1LS1LS1LS1

i have a semi complete MS setup for sale. all sensors and all that, just needs final building. let me know if youre interested. price is 200 bucks.

yea i plan i geting a roll bar so i can go to a track but im not to up on the turbo stuff is the MS for a miata and whats it need?
and i know im going to get shit for it but iv read alot of reviews and raclands

MS is the most common Standalone with the most support for it.

That’s what I’m running/banging my head into at the moment.

Maybe this thread will motivate me to work on mine.

Don’t let boxersix see this.

the kit needs to be soldered together, it was a DIY kit. most of the main board is assembled, id say 60-65% complete. but all the sensors are new GM parts, has an onboard map sensor, comes with GM coolant and IAT sensors and bungs.

its all there, i just dont have anything to use it on

www.monstermiata.com

Leave the lame V8s out of this thread. A properly built turbo one is superior.

Racelands aren’t really that great if you want to autoX dude. You should have gone with an adjustable shock and ground control sleeves if you’re on a budget. Hopefully you’re happy with them though.

turbo small block?

begi had them complete for like 500 but if i could get one for 200 would be much better need to ask my friend at work if he knows how to do them still.

there are some good reviews on them but i figure with the sway bars roll bars and strut bars it should stifin it up enuff,

I don’t think you understand what makes them good in views clubroadater Miata owners and bad in views of others.

They are the cheapest coil over that allows you to slam the car and be herra frush.

However you lose your shock travel, they don’t do that well on shock dynos and they aren’t exactly comfortable.

If youre on a budget and you want slammage, that’s what you get. If you want a good track setup you go another route.

Sway bars and strut bars won’t fix the downfalls of the shock.

well if will look good slamed so thats a plus and for $300 i don’t mind till i can save up or find used nice coil overs.

Course they look good slammed.

i was thinking of doing my lights like that but idk

Clubroadster OGs actually hate the fuck out of them. :lol

They just mad bro, as they spend all their money on Teins just to be slammed and realize now there is a much much cheaper option.

So their justification is that they retain the suspension travel.

Awww, they just mad.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100627042919/pixar/images/thumb/a/ad/MiaTia3.jpg/830px-MiaTia3.jpg