Miata, or 240sx?

I want to autocross this year but do to sertain fines and such i dont have money to mod my 240sx like planned, so do you guys think i should autocross my 97 miata, or my 240sx both stock?

uh, miata would be my choice, but if you are trying to win your class… well… you might get slaughtered with both :stuck_out_tongue:

Miata ftw

miata

miata even though i dont like 'em haha

miata for teh auto ex win :tup:

Miata

Miata.

I love how all the non auto-Xers chime in…:roll2:

miata, sell me the 240

-originalsin

:roll2: because you can’t have knowledge with out experience…

I guess it’s only fair to ask those who have actually driven a miata and a 240 in auto-x.:nite:

Miata if you like a precise/fun car good luck winning that class though.

Or if you like auto-xing slow turds like I do go for the 240.

EDIT: Or better yet why don’t you try both, and see which you like more.

do both, get use to both cars and make your own desicion

and the right answer is…

damnit why did you have to quote me before i could fix my typo

yoru is a perfectly cromulent word. :gotme:

i think i will do the miata, but just to let you know for now im not trying to win a class, prolly till next year when i have something better to compete in, thanks
Joe.

240, I have to defend it now since everyone all ready said Miata. The only advantage I see of a miata is that its smaller. The engine is also smaller, now with a 240 for it to be really worth it you invest 2-3k for a engine swap and you can get something 2.0L and Turbo into a nice 240 setup and you’ll have a car a lot better then a miata.

In a totally different class, where it will get slaughtered.

Yea, well that was just my opinion. I guess mainly for autocross you’d be looking for something differnt. Especially with no moneys for mods a nice little miata would be good.

Miata’s can be a tough car to learn and to drive competively…240s might be a little easier both will be fun as hell…so just do a rotation