michael moore...

…needs murdered

he’s not anti bush, he’s anti american.

He was a Great boxer back in the day.

:offtopic: indeed he was

aint this :offtopic: forum,there quik jr??? :moon:

it would be worth it to kill the SOB…making that movie at 911 what a ass

ill give an opionon after i see it. :dunno:

i wish that fucker will go to Iraq get captured and beheaded…i would be a happy man then

michael moore is :kekegay: :kekegay: :greddy: :greddy:

wrong mike moorer dumb ass…although he did beat joe camel and the marberal(sp) man up down at the monesson police station back in the day… for those who don’t know in a drunken anger attack he beat up the cig machine…lol

the one this post is about looks like darkstar…lol

i wish that fat faggot would just goto canada

meh. Michael Moore is a little bit over the line, but so are the people that make a living out of trashing him.

:werd: both political far-left & far-right are messed up

Now Cutty is Quik, since Quik isn’t Quik anymore, since Quik has seen the lite.

We should lobby to change Quik’s name to JOHN 3:16

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no shit, it got your attention twirp :down:

anyone who thinks michael moore shouldn’t be able to say what he says is un-american.

that’s the thing about america: michael moore can say “fuck bush. fuck him in his stupid ass. with a crowbar.” and that’s his right. anyone saying that he should be silenced is unamerican.

period.

shut the fuck up

absolutely correct. Free Speach > all.

haha, Lets take a poll… the Haters of Moore… You are pretty much all Republicans correct?

People who endorse him?

Quite frankly I could give a shit what he says… America might be fucked up… but its better then living over in Iraq or any of those dictatorships. At least I realize that… I might go see the movie just to see what it was about, I never saw his other one about the school shootings. My gf loves him… Shes a Democrat… I dont vote because I dont follow any of it to accualy care.

I am going to see the movie. I will probably even enjoy the movie. Most of the reviews say it is pretty entertaining. I don’t completely agree with everything michael moore has to say about things especially gun control. But I am going to see this movie for a couple of reasons. One because I don’t like the politics of george bush but also because the more people go see this movie and the more a big deal is made about it this will cause people that don’t know anything about politics to go watch it to see what all the fuss is about, and if enough of these people go and watch the movie and it helps a few people to vote against bush. Then the movie has served it’s purpose.