Mid-Engine Corvette C8 2020

I want to see it! My friend Mike has a blue ZL1-1LE ripping around.

god damn im getting sleepy 40 more min

Jesus Christ, the car is beautiful.

0-60 under 3 seconds base model, 495 hp. Starting at less than 60 grand

the game has fucking changed

And just like that, a bunch of Corvette purists went “hmmm, maybe I will like this car”. LOL

60k sticker, GM depreciation plus the depreciation of the “base” car as the up horsepower models get released…Wonder what you’ll be able to pick one of these up for in 2 years. Own a CPO mid engined supercar for $30k.

3 Likes

I tried to stay up and passed out…
Rear end looks great when not taken from a crazy angle on a motorola razr. I wonder if the rear trunk is removable, seams like a great place for turbos and cooling equipment. Overall I like it a lot.

Can’t wait to shop for a cheap C7 now!

I just realized it has 2 trunks!!!

I would cut out the back one and make the car even shorter.

We haven’t even seen the model that does have turbos yet!! And the electric motors on the front wheels.

I keep going through these pictures and my god that’s a good looking car.

The only thing that bothers me is the outside quad exhaust, very Camaroish. Would Like to see someone make a quad center exit.

1 Like

That’s a nice looking Ferrambo there

1 Like

The best part about this corvette, is that it doesn’t look like a corvette. Not that there’s anything wrong with looking like a corvette because they are attractive cars IMO, but on the way to work this morning I passed 6 of them on an 18 minute drive. This will be much more unique on the road as no one will know what the fuck it is.

I agree. I absolutely love the interior.

If I had any photo shop skills I’d make a rendering of the c8 front end with a 2018 Ford GT Rear End

It has enough room for 2 golf bags. Sold.

It sounds silly but if you golf you know how frustrating it is when you have to drive your daily to the golf course!..Or even weekend get away with 2 small bags.

Not digging the interior… at all. Tacky.

My only complaint on the interior is that HUGE row of buttons for the climate control down the divider between the driver and passenger.

You can see it better in the full res shot here:

Ya I could have done without that. I would have been fine doing everything via the touch screen but i get why they felt they needed hard buttons.

You mean because 90% of Vette drivers are too old to use a touch screen? :slight_smile:

1 Like