Midnite Challenge *online game*

:madfawk::madfawk:

J/k, its all cool man, :kiss: thereā€™s nothing to be sorry about. Like I was saying, if nothing else it increase both my experience and RAD whether I win or lose. :cool:

No, you donā€™t actually have any control over the race. Its more or less a challenge of how well you handle your resources.

makes things easier

I lost my 10 second car in a street race so now I have this turd ass skyline that runs 13ā€™sā€¦soon to be 10ā€™s

there needs to be a loan sectionā€¦my broke ass canā€™t afford my NA pistons i need or the million dollar nitrous setup

here is the keyā€¦you buy all the calenders you can in the tuner shopā€¦race and pick up 150-200 models and let your credits go to 800 againā€¦then work and buy calenders againā€¦every calender you sell you double your money

iā€™ve been doing all but racing cuz i keep losing.

what does your car run?

dunno havnā€™t got enough money to do anything but screw up the tuning lolā€¦i got the eg hatch with 180WHP of total fury

donā€™t run out of calanders or youā€™ll lose your models, and sometimes all of them

how can you make your modles happy, they donā€™t seem to go past 69% :dunno:

yeahā€¦whatā€™s up with my 3.64 60ā€™ :rolleyes:

make money, win races

Can I sell my car and use the stuff that was on that car and put it on a new one?

yep you can ā€¦ topshift.com startā€™s any minuteā€¦ same game and no working !!!

this is what happens when you run out of calanders. :eek3:

Your Import Models sold 31,275 calendars, which made you $62,550.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $0.
You lost 625 disgruntled Import Models.
It seems you have run out of calendars for them to sell!
You have 0 calendars remaining.

I hate running out of calanders when you thought you were fully loaded. :finger:

man and i thought selling 20 was good

WhiPontiac has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.

I suck at this gameā€¦ lol

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 1
Attempted Thefts: 8
You were caught: 0 times