Midnite Challenge *online game*

Trying to work on my car.

i am going to play topshift they should have it running by the time i get back with the greedy little bastard’s!!!

Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Color: Red

Options

Visual:
You show up at the local drag strip and immediately take notice of this vehicle. It is Red and is turbocharged by the looks of the front mount intercooler. The car has a stock ride height and is rolling on Volk Racing TE37 RWD Offset Racing Wheel rims with Yokohama Advan A032R tires. As for the brakes, they appear to be factory units. From the rear of the vehicle, it looks be sporting a TRD Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust System exhaust system.

You join the rest of the crowd and watch him run down the track. From the looks of things, the car seems to be running a consistent 10.034. Judging by the way the car is launching off the line and running down the strip, you can tell the driver can definately handle his vehicle.

You also notice a bumper sticker on the rear that reads: yousuck

Current Rank: 835

Update> Current Rank: 790

did it again.

Your Import Models sold 46,056 calendars, which made you $92,112.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $12.
You lost 891 disgruntled Import Models.
It seems you have run out of calendars for them to sell!
You have 0 calendars remaining.

BoostedITR41 has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account. hahaha

my car is a turd now that I lost my CRX…11.1’s@121 right now I am hoping for more out of it later

I still never recieved a email :rolleyes:

10/31 2:13pm BoostedI… Recruit 7 [View]
10/31 2:10pm WhiPonti… Recruit 1 [View]
10/31 2:03pm WhiPonti… Recruit 3 [View]
10/31 2:02pm WhiPonti… Recruit 4 [View]
10/31 2:01pm TalonOfD… Recruit 3 [View]
10/31 2:01pm TalonOfD… Recruit 3 [View]
10/31 6:59am TwoForty Recruit 1 [View]
10/31 6:58am TwoForty Recruit 1
:grouphug: :sadwavey:

did you guys lose a few models?

Are those all attempted thefts?

no that was me taking there models because they would’nt race.

You join the rest of the crowd and watch him run down the track. From the looks of things, the car seems to be running a consistent 9.967. Judging by the way the car is launching off the line and running down the strip, you can tell the driver can definately handle his vehicle.
:wink:

damm car theives i only had my shit maybe a few hours, never even got to test it

well i sold the corolla and bought a skyline so im back to basically stock running 14s! :):slight_smile:

should have kept it skyline is tough to make fast…I am runnin 10.3’s in mine and it took a lot

but skylines are the coooooollll things to haveeeeeeee

well does it have good 60 ft times? i was having so much trouble gettin got times in my corolla. i couldnt get the suspension tuned. i think after i play with this car a littlwe bit im going to buy a bmw

:kekegay: just got my honda into the 15’s…This sucks, my denalli could kick this cars ass :crying:

60ft is all about the driver skill level

craig does the supra have nitrous kits availible? I am stuck with the skyline cause there are so few parts available