Midnite Challenge *online game*

read the tuning tuturial. adjust the numbers on the right side till the fuel so the line is flat on the graph. 12.5 for fi and higher for na. the percentage after the hp number is how close you are to optimum /full power.

It’ll take forever to be able to advance your skill level. It costs 9500. Can’t steal it, can’t race people for money because they won’t let me, so I’m stuck selling calendars.

I’ve been playing for a few days and I’m already at level 3. :dunno:

im finally about to become a level 2. haha! i spent alot of cash learning how to work the damn dyno and test-n-tune.

if your on later i want to race!

Vehicle: Honda Civic SI (EG)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 323 (98.78%)
Best ET: 13.619@99.35

finally im into the 13s i should be into the 12s by the end of the night! ;):wink:

Vehicle: Honda Civic SI (EG)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 336 (99.70%)

Best ET: 13.3@101.73

gettin closer!!!

what all mods u have done?

ooooo i can almost break into 15’s

i have everything you can have plus the stage 1 upgrades :):slight_smile:

well how about this shit. im making 346 HP right now but i lost .8 seconds on my ET! grip issues i assume but i wonder if this means in order to go faster than 13s i need to buy a new car :dunno:

this game is goofy

slowcamaro has not acknowledged your request in the last 60 seconds, thus your request to race has been cancelled. Your credits have been returned - please refresh your page to recieve your credits.

You may challenge someone else at this time.

Slow, are you scared?

i am packing up and leaving…catch me while i am gone

lost another f***in car. 12.9 sec vw gti vr6. :mad: :madfawk:

I sold the 11 second veedub tonight… and the new replacement whip is already making it look slow. :smiley:

Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Power Rating: 355 (99.44%)
Handling Rating: 80
Best ET: 12.836@105.41

i havent even bought the stage 2 boost or nitrous upgrade yet, plus the suspension is still stock! this car DECIMATES ALL :):slight_smile:

stage 2 boost and a perfect tune
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 367 (100.00%)

pls add pittbug

you can take me off

no times for games

Done!

and done!

stage 2 nitrous and stage 1 weight reduction

Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 391 (99.74%)
Best ET: 12.306@109.94

after i get the suspension work done i should be into the low 11s!!