Midnite Challenge *online game*

x2

gotcha!

anyone else while im at it?

i only had stage one tuning with my golf at 99% making 424hp running 12.9 but now it’s gone

Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 391 (99.74%)
Best ET: 12.239@110.55

when i stay stage 2 i actually mean the skill level 2 upgrades which i guess are actually all stage 1 upgrades

I f****in’ hate this game. but i’m so addicted. Lost another car. 13.0 sec civic. as of right now no more pink slip races. :owned:

PlTTSPEEDERS > PlTTSPEED

i though your car was stock when we raced :crying:

x2

after being :owned: by 11 and 12sec sandbaggers i learned a few things. lots of NAWZ. your car looks stock and the only way anybody knows it’s there is if they check your profile when your testing or tuning.

I am ready for anyone who wants to race…send the challenges on over

BRIN it OR U going to just watch agaiN?

I am a internet racer dude…you wanna get some wings and drink some beer tonight?

where

the foster house in belle vernon…kolar said he wanted to go but I haven’t got a hold of him yet…10 cent wings from 9-11 and $4 pitchers

Challenge
TwoForty has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.

Challenge
TwoForty has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.

someone invite me spoolin91

why didn’t you challenge me punk?

my cars running like shit! i have the upgrades available to run high 11s but i cant get anything better than 12.7s! i have to learn how to tune this suspension before i race!

We’ll get you an invite to PlTTSPEEDERS. :smiley:

It says i’ve beat you too many times to challenge you again. :wink: