Midnite Challenge *online game*

hahaha :bigok:

From: lordrandolf Date: Oct 28, 04 - 07:54PM Delete Reply
I can’t figure out what you do to race a 10 sec time with a golf… you rule, man
:smiley:

how did a make a 10 second CRX…good run though :beer:

Challenge
pittbug has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.

two-forty…add me -ahZ06

figured i’d check it out - bluemeanie is my name on there

PM eurodad to hop on the PlTTSPEEDERS train.

im saving for level 3 upgrades. $15,500

ok im a skill 3 and i just upgraded the nitrous and did a port and polish!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 436 (99.77%)

im saving for the stage 2 boost

this game has to take more than a day to get a damn car

Wait until you get to driver training level 5-6… 85,000$ per level. :eek:

midnight autosports >* but we dont’ have cars lol

i just got my civic si to 501 hp and a 11.7 quarter

<-----653hp crx after the stage 7 prices go down

[QUOTE=Craig King][/QUOTE]

Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf GTI 16V
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 760 (100.00%)

Best ET: 10.226@132.31

Net Worth: $249,977

Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf GTI 16V
Color: Black

Options

Visual:
You show up at the local drag strip and immediately take notice of this vehicle. It is Black and is turbocharged by the looks of the front mount intercooler. The car has an aggressive stance and is rolling on Volk Racing TE37 FWD Offset Racing Wheel rims with BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KD tires. As for the brakes, they appear to be factory units. From the rear of the vehicle, it looks be sporting a Techtonics Stainless Exhaust System exhaust system.

You join the rest of the crowd and watch him run down the track. From the looks of things, the car seems to be running a consistent 10.161. Judging by the way the car is launching off the line and running down the strip, you can tell the driver can definately handle his vehicle.

You also notice a bumper sticker on the rear that reads: yousuck
:moon: :burnout: :moon: :burnout: :moon: :burnout: :moon: :burnout: :moon: :moon: :boink :boink :boink :boink :burnout:

hmm, looks like PITTSPEEDERS > PITTSPEED…

:bigthumb: :hsugh:

:owned: eurodad challenged darksun84 to a street race. They line up and await the drop of the hands from the flagger. Tensions were high as both drivers rev’d their motors.

As the arms of the flagger dropped, eurodad barely took darksun84 off the line.

Midway down the street, it looked like darksun84 was getting destroyed! It wasn’t even close!

Right down to the wire, darksun84 might as well just head home after this race, what a pitiful performance.

What a joke! darksun84 should stay home next time. What a waste of fuel for eurodad.