Mighty has

they also have the vegetarian hot pocket, for those of you who don’t want to eat meat but still want diarrhea…

hoootttt pocketttttt

Breakfast pockets are great…

GOOD MORNING!!! You’re about to call in sick!

Haha that reminds me of the scene in Grandmas Boy when they are at the hippie resturaunt and david spade is like “We dont serve alcohol but we do have shots…of wheat grass” and the guy goes “Oh great. So I can be sober and throw up”

lol.

Sounds like a lot to you and me, but that’s probably only 5% of his body weight.

And if you want good guacamole, go to Sole and ask for Steve. That dude is the motherfucker of guacamole.

Just had 2 Veggie burrios for lunch, extra lettuce, half the cheese, mild. Pretty good.

Is that good or bad?

lol

wat

He adds his own chromes to the tabasco. How do you feel about that?

Chromes?

Way back in the day Mighty Taco on Seneca sold beer

wat?

So did the Mighty on main in the city of tona.

it’s not THAT weird. Don’t salsarita’s and moe’s both sell beer?

salsaritas yes, moes soon. who cares tho…id rather have a supermighty and heroine combo

i thought moes already did? i know the one in orchard park does. i know cuz i had to id people back in the day

I don’t know but all I know is the last thing I’m going to want with mexican is anything that will make me more “liquid” on exit

Moe’s in OP sells booze…

Some Moe’s do and some dont. I was in one in Hartford that had beer. Some pretty sweet specials too. 99 cent bottles of beer on Tuesdays.

before everything got Family friendly pizza hut and denny’s served beer too.