Mikes 89 honda prelude, project "skylude"

Guys, it looks like a lot of bondo on there, but there isn’t, a little tiger hair underneath, and a skim coat of bondo on top. Not 15 gallons, and really since all this thread is doing is pissing people off, I think I’m just going to take it down.

foo. dont worry. pittspeed is always like this. in fact if it didnt happen then I’d start to get worried.

Cuz you’ve autocrossed alot around here right? Right. Whoops I just fit the sterotype :rolleyes: Seriously autox is the last sport I’ve seen cocky people in. What in the hell is there to be cocky about when your going 60mph running over little orange cones? Steve (dyingwish) goes out of his way to help people, lost cause or not. You just claim you do, go drink some bleach.

Since I’d like to keep this on track. I agree with the comments that if you want a car to just pratice welding & body work on, this is fine. I mean look at the lower air intake on the lower front bumper. One side lines up with the edge of the headlight, the other doesn’t even come close. Only way I’d really consider playing with this car is if I was going to return all the fenders/bumpers to stock and run it as a beater.

Haven’t you quit Pittspeed yet? Did your shit sell or what?

LOL-R. More PLD than cockiness.

:bowrofl:

that car is rough, but good luck to the dude that bought it.

dyingwish and habib are both cocky and try to sabatoge your weekend by helping fix motorcycles and rubbing their butts on german car fenders.

I also crush cones.

K guys, now i know that mine is ugly and f$%ed up looking, but at least it isn’t this one that i saw in Squirrel Hill the other day.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ugly.jpg

I’ve seen that before,haha. Any updates?

Looks like something richard simons would drive

yeah, but that’s something that’s easily fixed with a roll of tape, couple newspapers and spray paint… or a quick trip to Maaco…

anyways, have fun with your ____________ project

you bought that car? Like paid with US currency?

i didn’t think maaco was around anymore. Anyways, to dtm, no new pics til this weekend, been workin too late every night.

Foo as in used to party at your house foo?

yeah, the one and the only. Who is this? and by the way we still party at my house, my new one that is.

Kurt w blue talon

oh hey man, how you been?

Actually i have been standing at my pc since i began reading this thread…

turns out that the horror of the posted pics triggered the “shit my pants” defense mechanism …

actually, after i thought about it, i stand at a computer all day at work looking up parts, and writing quotes etc… etc…

anyway Steve, it’s my fault i misunderstood you and made a judgemental comment, it’s hard to figure out where people are coming from through the written word. not to mention i have a very short fuse haha. so i apologize.

Foo, don’t quit on it, if you have your mind set to it that much, it may not be worth the money but if it’s somethin you wanna do then fuck it, do it. how many people would have told me my 92 4 door civic wasn’t worth putting 10k into, compared to how many people loved the car when it wasn’t even done yet.

thanks bswapt, yeah i mean, i’m really not even investing much as far as money into it, just time and labor for the most part. And i really don’t care if anyone likes it, i really don’t care if i don’t like it when it’s done, just so i know i smoothed it out and finished the project the whole way.