Milton Fall Fair/Demo Derby/Figure 8

curious to know if anyone went or has a car?

we entered a 92 4 door lx civic d15 automatic. grey and blue. J.A Automotive and Big Macs Towing. came in 3rd. had a friggin awesome night.

yeah I’m running tomorrow we got 3 S.E. Sales grand marquis’s an 89, 92 and 94. Is anyone else going tomorrow?

more details needed

where is this i want to go as i missed the brampton fall fair demo derby and shit.
kinda made me mad so i want to at least watch some more.

i gotta 90 prelude sr if u want

actually wanna derby it to how would i enter

your best bet is to go to the fair and get the forms and regulations etc etc.

milton fair ground. take ontario street, right on main and left at the lights where shoppers drug mart is…all i know. i was fuckin wasted

would that 90 prelude do okay in the derby?

haha right on! i went to the bolton derby last weekend and it was a blast! some guy in a CRX totally OWNED the figure 8 comp. and in the big car heat, some guy in a '90’s Buick Regal (that just WOULD NOT DIE) hit another competitor (in an early '80’s Impala/Caprice) so hard that the Caprice ended up with one of it’s rear wheels through the Regal’s windshield (or where the windshield would have been anyways). it was GNARLY!

i’ve been every year for about 7 years now and i remember a few years back someone entering an N/A MA70 Supra, and the year before that someone entering an AE86 SR5…kinda makes you shed a tear, but i’d have to guess these cars would be too far gone for someone to enter them into a derby (that or the rednecks who entered them didn’t know their real worth :P)

i’ve wanted to enter a derby for years now and never got around to it. looks like too much fun.

but definitely, when it comes to derby cars (as with almost any other circumstance)…RWD FTMFW.

when is it?

it’s this weekend. the 4 cylinder shit was last night. 6-8 stuff is tonight.

next one is in Markham. starts thursday. thats all i know about that. we gotta change a few things on our car. and hopefully we will have time to go.

a prelude. may be to long? to enter in the figure 8 4 cylinder wheelbase must be under 103.5" but they are letting 104’ in now because of the newer neons and some other shit box.

i have seen the derby at milton fair and its wicked

the derby action today starts at around 10 am i think and will go till the last car dies if anyone is coming i’ll be hanging around a red white and blue flatbed tow truck and there should be some seats there also to watch the action, also if you are in the stands i have a flat black and red oxide primer car with silver letters, the idiot that works with me has a car painted with the italian colours, and my bosses car looks like an opp cruiser with silver letters. have fun today guys and if anyone else is racing keep it safe.