milwaukee.. anyone been?

Well im going off for work again stopping in chicago to work for the cubs and then to Milwaukee to do some event there for a few days. Anyone know of any cool places to spend time there or cool places to get some eats? I will only be in Chicago for the afternoon so I would really only be able to do anything in Milwaukee.

Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. In fact , it’s pronounced “mill-e-wah-que” which is Algonquin for “the good land.”

I’ve been there but I don’t really remember where I went. There are some cool things to see in the area though. Sorry I am of no use.

I was actually going to post that i dont need to know that it was algonquin for the good land but im glad someone else is as lame as me

The Miller Brewery tour is always fun, as well as the Harley Davidson Factory Tours.

I’m from there originally, but I only go back once or twice a year if I’m lucky, and SOOOO much has changed in the last 10 years I don’t have a lot of good advise. What kind of things are you looking to do, drink/party/etc or just general stuff?

They have a great riverwalk downtown with a lot of great restraunts/brew-pubs right on the river.

Just stuff like a tourist would do no bars or anything I’m not looking for hooking up just to see new stuff.

i wanna go see wrigley again :frowning:

:tup: They’re walking distance from each other which is nice. The Miller Brewery (if you’re into that sort of thing) is definitely a piece of history. The new baseball stadium is pretty nice too. They have restaurants inside that you can go to for dinner or lunch.

Shit i didnt realize there was a new one! They dont use wrigley eh? LOL

I should have been more clear. I’m talking about Miller Park in Milwaukee.

It’s an impressive stadium.

Yea, the new stadium in really nice. Also just look on the internet; I’m SURE there is something going on; they ALWAYS have a festival, celebration, etc going on in that city.

July 4th timeframe is when to really go though if you can. Summerfest… 11 days, 13 stages of music right on the lakefront. World largest music festival; held every year. www.summerfest.com

I guess I have to work some wilco concert who the fuck is wilco?

http://www.wilcoworld.net/

awesomeness.

edit: i mixed them up with another band. they’re ok.