Mini Cooper Reviews...

With the John Cooper package, I guarantee it would beat your SR.

Personally I though I had a lemon, but 3 of my other friends with Mini’s (1 with an S, the others with just a Mini) experienced similar issues, this all happened in a 9 month span where after I became fed up and got rid of the car.

Power steering failed, gearbox failed, clutch broke twice, Airbag light permanently on due to faulty seat connector, fuel pump pressure low, gear selection cable failed, Stutters on pull off in first/intermittent stalling from the beginning, both front seats replaced twice due first to them collapsing and then to hopeless attempts to re-fit new ones, steering column replaced twice, new battery box and fuse box covers, drivers door trim replaced, scratched centre console on delivery, rattling dash, broken heater - not connected on delivery, windsheild replaced 3 times due to poor fitment, drivers seat leaning to the left, head lamp washers stopped working. This was all before the car hit 18000 KM.

I hated wasting time at BMW dealerships, and the ridiculous cost of labour! The technicians at Porsche don’t charge as much as the BMW guys!