Misfiring below 4k

Is it pulsing or loping? pulsing is a symptom of an electrical or sensor problem. And loping is a symptom of a valve problem. I’ve owned almost every generation of sentras and now i own an '01 and an '02. My '02 started lightly pulsing around 4k and just like fairgent stated, wouldn’t rev past 3k. Ultimately, it wouldn’t start at all. Just because you’ve tested the connections doesn’t always mean it’s all gravy. I would suggest finding a new MAF sensor in the near future. If it’s loping, I would suggest trying a fuel system pressure check. Maybe your fuel pressure regulator might need changed out. Or just sell me the car!!! LOL!! GL, bro.

did you gap your plugs before you put them in?

when you buy them they say they are pre gapped but its always good to check to make sure

Just because it has a knock sensor and a o2 sensor code does not mean those are the problems. maybe its time to stop throwing parts at it and contact a professional

I do not know if you read, but it does not have those codes anymore, that was months ago. I also would not call replacing cheap regular maintenance parts “throwing parts at it”. Contacting a professional is applicable, thank you for the idea.

ended up being a exhaust leak from the gasket between the header and down pipe. was throwing off the 02 sensor. all fine now and ready for the winter