Missing Police Dog

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

What’s a police trained dog worth $20,000???

http://www.wpxi.com/news/15797152/detail.html
MONROEVILLE – The Monroeville Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing police K-9 dog.

The dog became separated from his handler in Hawkeye Park at about 10 a.m. Friday morning. The dog is not familiar with the area and police have been unable to find him.

The dog is a 4-year-old German Shepherd named Drago. Drago is extremely friendly and may have been picked up by a passing vehicle or a resident.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Monroeville Police Department at (412) 856-1111.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/15797094.jpg

Wow this link says $40,000 for a NJ police dog

It’s b/c of the extensive training needed for them I guess. I hope they found the dog :frowning:

nice dog
i hope i find the dog!!!

:rofl:

they need to put out some drugs out and set up a sting

:rofl:

That’s an awesome looking dog.

Hopefully someone doesn’t pick him up and accidentally yell out the attack command.

Hope they get him back…

I didn’t know until recently that killing a police dog is like killing a human officer and carries the same felony penalty.

i heard they will only listen to the person they were trained with… dont know about attack dogs, i heard that about bomb sniffing dogs

officer where’s your partner at?

oh he ran away

i think they take their commands in German, if im not mistaken

This one was from Hungary, so my guess would be Hungarian.

found

Good. Glad it’s ok.

Wouldn’t one think that a well-trained police dog wouldn’t be inclined to run away, or would at least listen to a command to come back?
Glad it was found anyhow.

The dog’s name is Drago?

I can’t resist!..“If he dies…he dies…”

maybe they were trying to ‘train’ it… does sound quite suspiscious.

They were training the dog, and the dog saw some deer and took off.

the training is all in german, regardless of where the dog is from.