ATTN: South Hills people. Please help

I know this is a long shot, but I figured getting word out on here would be better than nothing.

One of my dogs ran away yesterday. She is a 7-8 year old beagle. Approximately 30-35 pounds. Answers to Zoey. Was lost around 5:15pm Saturday 7/28/07.

Lost in the Dravosburg area, so anywhere like West Mifflin, Munhall, McKeesport, area she might be. I mean, who really knows.

I would just really appreciate if anyone heard anything from a friend or neighbor or whatever to please let me know. Any part of the city. Anything about a beagle would be helpful.

Thanks

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Zoey1.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Zoey2.jpg

i saw the poster on the telephone pole in front of my parent’s house. i’ll keep an eye out

damn that sucks sean… hope u find her

Thanks guys. I actually just received a phone call from the local shelter here that someone found her and turned her in. I get to pick her up tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for the help guys. I’m glad someone saw the poster I put up, I only put up about 55 all over Dravosburg :rofl: Now I have to go and take them all down.

Thanks again guys!

wow glad to hear you found her!

I seen a beagle on the highway on my way to cabela’s last sunday… broke my heart… Looked like the truck pulled over the side of the road to let the dogs piss and a hunting beagle traveled over onto the highway and got hit… :frowning: People were waving to make cars move over… I dunno if the beagle was dead or not…

congrats!!!

Damn, i’m glad you found her. I know it would be like losing a kid to you. ever think of getting one of those implantable trackers?

Glad you found her. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost a dog.

It felt like I lost a kid. I was completely heartbroken.

Yeah, those implant things are just chips they can scan once they get them to a shelter or something. They actually just came out with a GPS dog collar but it is $350 :eek: plus $17/month fee :down:

I’ll just invest in an unbreakable chain now instead of what I was using before.

Glad you found her

also nice to see that there are still decent people out there

Thats the truth. I was offering a cash reward for someone finding her and everything and whomever found her didn’t wish to give their name or any information, so I can’t even call them to thank them or give the reward. That is pretty classy.

happy you found her sucks loosing a dog, I saved 2 puppys from walking across 885 a month ago I cant believe how some people just drive right by

it was me you can send it to me. :slight_smile:

im in that area alot i would have kept an eye out if i would have seen this earlier. congrats homey

When you take down the Lost signs, put up thank you signs instead for the people who found her.

glad you found your dog man. my dog will always have a place in my heart

I’m really glad this all worked out, it’s good to know there are decent people still around.