Lost my dog

any help if anyone has seen him. Goes by the name Luke, 5 year old Beagle, Main/N forest area last seen. 631-3328

I’ve got nothing going on tonight and a soft spot for dogs that like to wander. I may go for a drive after dinner looking for him. Post up when you find him so I know to stop looking.

Will do.

Best of luck in finding your buddy.

He was a Friend, but the kids and wife are bothered. I looked at the spca, the amherst police, Cheektowaga Police and pound. My friend is the person that picks up animals that have been hit, nothing…police nothing, vets nothing, I walked and walked nothing…Now I am out of options and will be taking flyers all over the hood lol.

How long has it been?

Since thursday at 5pm.

WTF, that sucks. You need to start putting up some flyers like yesterday. I hope he turns up.

I have been, going to start door to door like a mailman, sunday.

sorry to hear. hope you find it :tup:

aw man cute dog.

good luck.

he was tasty :tup:

lol, im an ass.

hope you find him soon man :tup:

Thats not even close to funny. Dogs are like kids to some people, including me.

hope you find him man, good luck!

Ahh shit, i hope all goes well, I have two beagles and love em to death. Your a bit outta by neighborhood so i dont think id help, Im sure hes just sniffing around doin some huntin, keep up the search!!

that really sucks keep searchin he shud turn up!

:frowning: poor guy. hope he turns up.

Thanks everyone

Aww, did ya call Amherst PD , Amherst Dog Control or the SPCA? They may have him.

amherst animal control is really good at picking up dogs. NSFF, lance and the amherst animal control are good friends, lol. hows he doing? u ever see him anymore?