Please help my dog was stolen. *found*

last nite (saturday) around 7:30 me and my family were eating dinner. i had the dog in the back yard. when i was cleaning up the table i glanced out my front window and seen a woman (probrobly white but not sure) parked in front of my house and i seen her open her driver door from the outside and get back into her vehicle. the vehicle was a newer silver dodge intrepid. stock no tints. in the back window i seen a dog with pointy ears. she then drove away. wondering if it was my dog i ran to my back door and the gate was open. this woman stole my 10 month old german shepard. as soon as i realized i hopped in my car and calld the police while trying to find the car. no luck. i calld every animal shelter and hospital and no one has seen him. he is black and tan about 80 lbs and is very friendly. He was last seen on my street in the cheektowaga town park area ( harlem and walden) i am offering a good REWARD for his return. thank you if you can help.i will post up pics later.

CALL MY CELL AT 998-9954.

Wow that is shitty as hell. Did you happen to get a plate number? any unusual markings on the car.

Who steals dogs?! WTF man, good luck getting it back.

That is extremely shitty. what a fucking scumbag.
Im surprised your dog even let her go near it though, my german shepard probably would have killed her, like literally lol.

good luck with your search :frowning:

I’ll run this by my brother at the SPCA. Sorry bud.

Good luck John

That is incredibly fucked up.

In an attempt to remain optimistic, maybe she was confused and thought it was a lost dog and will be taking it to the spca soon. I wouldn’t put it past her, some people are really fucking stupid.

Best of luck either way

Wow that is crazy. Best of luck dude

Hit up every craigslist within 100 miles and see who is selling a german sheppard.

someone driving by probably got pissed that you left your dog outside in the freezing cold and thought they would teach you a lesson by taking the dog. Some animal rights looney tune that thinks she was saving the dog.

Post on craigslist,offer a reward and someone will rat her out.

Def get pics up ASAP and what is the dogs name? Did you get the dog from the SPCA? Is he chipped? Anything unique to the dog that I can look out for?

I don’t live too far so I’ll certainly keep an eye out. This is beyond shitty. I would lose it if someone tried to take my pup. :frowning:

Get some Pics and I’ll help make a flyer to post around facebook if you want.

flyers paid off. just got him back!

i’m about 5 min from that area. ill def keep my eyes open and let you know if i see anything.

GL

Good to hear, did the woman have an explanation to why she took your dog?

:tup:

in4story

^x2

jesus thats fucked up awesome you got him back tho! why did she steal it??

x3