so, who wants to help me steal an abused, neglected dog?

for work everyday i go to a doctors office in the city. where i park, this guy is clearly visible in the backyard of a house that backs up to the parking lot.

his house was knocked over like this on friday, for weeks before this it was upright. today it was still knocked over. he looks scrawny, and i honestly cant tell you the last time i saw anyone around the house in question. for all i know, the people living there just up and left and the dog has just been sitting there for days with no food, chained to a fucking fence

im going to make sure to bring him something to eat tomorrow. idk what i should bring, anyone have any suggestions? i wish there was a way to bring him some water, but the chain he is tied to is only about 6 feet long and i have no way of getting over there to fill his bowl. hopefully it rains tonight.

there are feces just sitting there, he tries to poop as far away from his house as possible, but its really not far enough. no one picks it up. there are flies all over the place and the smell is horrible.

makes me sick. people are scumbags. i called the spca about it today, they mentioned that someone else had called about it the day before. hopefully something gets done about it soon, idk how much longer dude can hold out like this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18416[/ATTACH]

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18416&d=1309319717

Where’s he at?

Find a payphone away from any sorts of cameras and call the police. Sound all pissed off and tell them your going to knock on their door and beat them over the head with a baseball bat for what they are doing to the dog. Make sure you give address. Should yield a fast response and then the process will move very quickly.

in the city of buffalo. not going to be specific, unless the spca does nothing about it within the next few days.

what food should i bring him tomorrow? anyone have any suggestions?

Breaks my heart.

I would suggest if you plan on feeding him, that you don’t overfeed him and that you give him something plain like dry dog food dampened with some water, and definitely cool water now that its so hot during the day.

Who knows when he was last fed and what it was… his GI tract could be all messed up so you don’t want to get him sick. Maybe a small amount before work and then some after work.

What is his demeanor like?

Hopefully he gets help soon. Makes me sick seeing people treat animals like this.

^lol. I bet pillows would be alll over this, thatd be a good bud for koa… :slight_smile:

If i were there, i’d want to beat the shit out of the owner, i have ZERO tolerance for animal cruelty. Especially when its just negligence.

bring him some dog food or any kind of food is better than starving to death.

he seems super nice. doesnt bark at all. literally, have never heard him bark. just stands and stares at you. today i honestly thought he was dead when i walked up to the fence, but i whistled and his ears perked up, he jumped up super fast and just walked as close as he could to me, sat and stared at me

i really hope he gets help soon. i told the spca i would be more than happy to give him a good home. ive grown quite fond of the dude

Clear your PMs Jam

I would give him some water and plain boring dry dog food but softened with water before and after work.

How do you know the people took off? I can’t stand hearing stuff like this about animals.

What are we going to name him!??!

wow, so sad :frowning:

Why arent you there rescuing him RIGHT now?!?!!?

Don’t delay in calling the SPCA.

because i am incapable of silently climbing a 6 foot chain link fence, and even if i could idk how the fuck i would get him out. oh, and im afraid of being shot, arrested for trespassing, larceny, ect. a dog is still considered someones property, and he is NOT in a good part of the city

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

called them yesterday and today

pms cleared broski

This makes me sick, dude looks sad in the pic. Hopefully the SPCA are quicker to respond.

Wanna just go knock on the door? I will go with ya tmmrw if you want. Fk waiting on the SPCA we could be like the A-team or some shit. If only we bought that pedo-van that was on here!

NYSPEED MEET! everybody show up, armed, lets get that dog out, alive!

Bravo team GOOOOO!

In.

For food, toss him a couple of plain cooked chicken breasts. Dog food is sketchy stuff so any kibble he’s not used to will probably make him sick.

If you’ve really got the time and patience, knock on the door with a hundred dollar bill and offer to buy him. If you don’t keep him you could certainly get whoever adopts him from you to pay you back. Shit if you want to keep him I’ll donate some cash right now.