Mitsubishi Diamante problems

I bought my 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante LS from my mechanic and he said for 2 months he will fix everything and anything that comes up wrong with it, I have now brought it in 3 times and I didn’t buy it that long ago, all for the same problem. The engine light is on and I have no idea why, before it was the water pump but I had that taken care of. I was just wondering if anyone would check it out for me and I can offer some $ if you want. I live in Cohoes so it’s pretty much in the center of 518. I would meet you asap and I am not a creep/child molester/sexual predator or anything you can think of, happy holidays.

Goto advance auto
Goto the counter
Ask for OBDII reader.
Give them your license.
Go outside and plug it in.
Push power
then display codes.
Read codes.

Ponder for a minute

Then return inside
get your license back and go home.

Done and done

waterpumps don’t throw a cel when they fail.

Well it was over heating badly and I thought that itself would cause the cel to turn on, thanks for that info though, good to know.

That’s cool that you can do it, I will do that tomorrow, is it free?

are you a chick??

WHAT THE FUCK DO I TALK LIKE A WOMAN? I was already asked that today and no, far from it jesus lol.

The whole XXXXXXXX XXX XXXX XXX thing makes it seem like your a chick.

Figured, sorry to disappoint you broooo.

An GTi Starr said her friend was joining…

diamantes are usually auto to…
auto usually = girl

Yeah (it is auto =[) it was either this or a 97 si with a b18 with that needed a new head gasket and radiator. Trust me I still wanted it I just didn’t have enough money…at the time =[.

I am just bustin man. I had a auto galant last winter, I hated it and got rid of it due to it being a money pit and things constantly going wrong with it.

xxx xxxx xx x xx x x x x x x can also mean he’s just emo

Si’s did not exist in 97 here in the oooo ess of a

1. Scan code
    2 Google “2000 Diamante PXXX” (Whatever your code is)
  2. Fix.
  3. Profit (most likely not)

oh xxxXXXxxxxXXXstraight edgeXXXxxxxXXXxxx

Haha no where near it XD.

I use to bang a girl in college w a very similar handle, I thought she joined the site lol

WTF IS XD ALREADY!?

yeah i can plug it into the scanner for you just pm me for details