Mitsubishi Evolution Ten

I have 29 photos total, the rest can be seen here (last 29 in the gallery): http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157621716489267/

I know the front plate, it bugs me too.

Nice pics, wheels fit gud

sick!!!

Awesome pics, some seriously clean rigging
Love the colormatched rpf’s on there - should have 'chopped the plate though

That thing is so sick!!!

Probably my favorite Evo X hands down.

Beautiful.

a little rubbage in pic 11 huh??

one of the better looking EvoX’s ive seen. and as usual, pictures look great

Real clean evo!! Sick pics too!

That is a very clean looking 10. Awesome photo’s as usual.

I really like 4 and 10. Nice shots.

car is really nice and well done, nice pics

That is one Clean X.
most 10s are overplayed with huge advans/works and CF on every corner you can imagine.

wowowowow best looking x hands down. what size tire is he running? looks like a 275?

used to hate those cars…not anymore lol

Thank you all for the photo comments!!!

Thanks, even the owner agreed about the front plate. If it was easier to take off or if we thought of it ahead of time I guess we could have removed it completely. A better location/background would do wonders for the car too.

Haha, yea. I rode with him during the shoot for a bit, every little bump in the road the tire rubs on the fender liner. He said hes going to raise it a little so it can be a tad more functional. The streets of Burlington VT suck…bad, its rough in my truck lol.

Yes! Here is what he said he is running for specs: “275/35/18 Nitto Invos on 18x10.5 +15 Enkei RPF1 wheels. Fenders are rolled and I’m running about -3* camber up front and about -1.5* in the rear.”

liked the car’s wheels and pics better last year … but none the less still top notch

excellent rig shots duuude

Yea, even though they were Rotas last year the style of the wheel was nice. A set of Volks or Advans on this X would be nasty :slight_smile:

Thanks man.

awsome shots and very nice evo 10