MY SWERVE MOTORSPORTS SPONSORED EVO 10 JDM RAZZLE DAZZLE TO THE MAX

I’ve had my Evo X on the road for around a month now. I have everything installed and it is running great. I love this car. More comfortable than the 8 but, with more low end balls. I’m not going crazy with this car. Just bolt on’s. I may not even get it tuned because it feels good the way it is.

2008 Evolution 10 Base GSR

-OEM HID upgrade

-OEM SSS spoiler

-OEM Aero Kit front lip

-Ultimate Racing short downpipe and resonated test pipe

-HKS legamax midpipe and muffler (burnt TI tips)

-Eibach pro-kit

-Advan RZ 18x9 +25 offset Bronze wrapped in OEM ADVAN tires (with center caps)

-Project Kicks Neo-Chrome lug nuts

-HKS Kansai Service (real deal) CF side spats

-Custom clear vinyl paint protection on doors, sideskirts, and hood.

-Perrin intake tube and HKS high flow filter.

-Rally Armor Urethane mud flappies.

-Performance Friction brake pads.

Just some quick pics we took at the shop. Thanks to my buddy Kevin!

:tup:

razzle dazzle :tup:

EVO VIII/IX compared to the 10?

your thoughts?

nice

Niceeee

But I thought this was wingless with white wheels? Or was that just an idea?

BROSEFF… Lets just say they should have called it the EVO 80 because it is an EVO 8 times 10…

:lolsign:

I love the car… In its price range it is the most well rounded car on the market hands down.

Just an idea.

Looked good when I was in the shop, looks better all cleaned up :tup:

cute! i want pics with your big fuzzy head in it!

:rimshot:

I think I would like it better if it didn’t have the front lip side skirts and spoiler. It almost looks like an RC car or something. Maybe there are just too many lines, but the design looks lost in my eyes.

:tup: though!

i like it, looks good :tup: i don’t see why not get it tuned though, it can only get better, if anything it’ll help your gas mileage :stuck_out_tongue:

richard you know i love your car, only comment i have is maybe a bigger intercooler some day. the stock one looks so tiny in the bumper. it seems like its screaming for a bigger one. none the less :tup:

Stephano… All of the aftermarket IC’s for the 10 are just deeper, not bigger. they look the same as stock honestly in less you take out all the plastic brake ducting which is just gay.

:tup: razzle dazzle!

Looks incredible, I love it!

Looking good Rich. Makes me want to sell the 8 and get a 10 LOL!!

Looks nice, I wonder how it stacks up performance wise against the 335i. I was really looking at one before I bought the bimmer, however the BMW was much more comfortable. Now with the nicer weather, makes you think about “performance” more…

X…

The only The side skirts are actually the base sides. Mitsu does offer a full aero kit to match the front lip but, the skirts and rear valances are gayness to the max. My car looks similar to the FQ360 which comes with only a front aero lip and no side skirts or rear valances. They are lucky to get a CF front lip over in the UK though instead of my urethane one.