MKIV Supra TT vs BMW 135

I would take the supra!

If it was a 4 door BMW then I might have gone with something like a 335!

But since I got no other choice SUPRA FTW!!

supra, the bimmer looks like like a gay toy and it looks like a chick car cause of the way it looks not wide like the other bmw’s, kinda cramped

smoked a 135i with my stock pulsar! JDM for the WIN!

supra all day

the 1 series, to me, looks like a chick car. one guy at my work is 6’7" and drives one.

lol…gay either a 5 series bmw or a no series bmw… supra>135

FIXED

But I dont think i would either… well not now that the R33 GTR is now available

how much for your fd with blown motor???

I would definatly chose the supra

Reason being BMWs are high maintance and expensive
and the mere fact that at about 40000km you’ll need camshafts high pressure fuel pump 6 new high pressure injectors and two new turbos. After warentys up who’s paying for thoughs when you need em again. If anything I’d be waiting for new engine that’s comming out which I believe these problems will be taken care of when the new n54 engine comes out

Supra till the end

I’d say it’s all about preference and what your intentions for the car are.

If he’s looking to spank some rookies who think their 150whp civics are fast, the choice is crystal clear supra all the way.

If he’s looking for a comfortable daily that gets dem bitches the bimmer would be your weapon of choice.

That being said I’m asian so I’d say supra just cause Jap>Euro plus parts won’t cost you an arm and a leg, Japs will cost you a finger at most.

epic

Ok I forgot to say this is not a daily. He’s got a work truck and a winter beater already this thing is to drive on the weekends and evenings during the spring and summer and fall.

supra… if he planing to keep it for a long time… i d sugest him to get somthing from cali or florida with low km…

135 hands down

supras are dogs and weigh as much as a station wagon

Dont both cars make around the same power?

I’d prolly rock the bimmer

even if both cars make the same power stock the supra is boosted and have that crazy amount of torque

Dad used to drive a 97 TT BPU… UNREAL car, never driven anything like it. Everyone on here so far is right, take the Supra over the 135 for a weekend driver. Plus it’s a 15th anniversary, they’ll always get high resale value. Plus the fun and pride factor is off the charts… as well as the ego factor haha

supra …bmw’s are all to common

the bimmer is a twin turbo also bro.