MKIV VW stuff

Alright, MKIV is sold so I have a bunch of stuff I can get rid of. All is OBO.

Autotech cold air intake for MKIV 12v VR6. Bought it from NAM in Feb. Comes with everything but the K&N filter (Including instructions) Bought it for $129 sell it for $60 Made my VR6 sound great and, felt a little more in the seat dyno.

MKIV MAF. Good for the 2.0 Engine and the VR6 12V I believe. It is in like new condition. I took a pic with the part number shown so you can make sure it will work for your stuation. $30

MKIV Jetta Trunk Emblem (not sure if Golf and Jetta are different. This one has been modified as the spaces between the emblem have been painted reflex silver. I never got a chance to install it but by holding it up to the car I thought it would look real good. $30

MKIV Bentley paperback. SOLD

MKIV black cloth seats in mint condition. not tears no stains. They are heated and the heaters work. $80

Let me know if you have any questions. I know I win the award for worst camera phone ever. All things are in great condition except the bentley which is well used but still plenty useful.

Thanks,
Adam

Good seller bump.

Thanks Wayne. Bentley is sold.

Maybe whomever scooped up your TDI will want the seats. They are minty mint and cheap.

Bump for a deuchebag